Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NeMeSiS850

Locker Room Rat Trophy glitched?

11 posts in this topic

Hi, i'm having trouble with the Locker Room Rat trophy in WWE 2K16. I have played with over 70 characters and have yet to receieve the trophy. As well as winning in 20 different match types.

Before anyone ask, yes I am playing vs the A.I and I've kept track of who I've played with and even avoided using different versions of the same superstar.

Is anyone else having trouble with this?

What is the the trophy for? Because a Rat in Wrestling is in regards to a certain type of girl...:|

It looks like it has been reported as a glitch in other forums, but it doesn't occur for everyone.  Can't find any mention of a workaround for it either.

If you haven't done so already, maybe try some one on one matches with a couple of the Divas :)

Hope you get this sorted and that it pops for you.

It just popped guys, I used all the Divas and all NXT guys. I was at over 90 superstars before it popped.

Same here! Can we do this in exhibition mode? What about the match speculation? Single match (one on one)? I think I've played with over 50 superstars/divas but still no trophy...

Hey guys, was having trouble with this trophy. It finally popped at 70. I originally played 50 superstars with a few divas and it didn't pop. Then I finished off all divas and still no pop and then finally halfway through the NXT guys with Sami Zayn it finally unlocked. Just to clarify for people as well, well over 60 were in Universe mode and 10 in exhibition mode and almost all were against a CAW.

Does anyone know any faster way to get this trophy? PS3 one was well easier when I could put win by finisher but on next gen way to long.

On 11/21/2016 at 0:55 PM, Zain744353 said:

Does anyone know any faster way to get this trophy? PS3 one was well easier when I could put win by finisher but on next gen way to long.

Hmm over a month ago so you may have finished already. If not, try setting the game to easy, and all the sliders for counters to zero, and finisher/signature damage to maximum. Also set Seth Rollins' attributes to 1 (only because he is the default selection) and it should help speed things up.

I just got this trophy about a week or a bit longer ago. It took about 55 different wrestlers before it unlocked.

On 2 January 2017 at 0:03 AM, Caldor2K2 said:

Hmm over a month ago so you may have finished already. If not, try setting the game to easy, and all the sliders for counters to zero, and finisher/signature damage to maximum. Also set Seth Rollins' attributes to 1 (only because he is the default selection) and it should help speed things up.

I just got this trophy about a week or a bit longer ago. It took about 55 different wrestlers before it unlocked.

Thank you dude.