PS4 Edition is buggy as hell

I really enjoyed the game on PS3, but now i start hating it.

Played the first Episode and the game crashed about 13 times!! So guys, wait until this will be patched, otherwise you'll start getting angry about this.. 

Btw, i own the digital copy from the store. 

Hope they will fix that soon.. i've to save every step i'm doing because it crashes almost on every automatic savepoint and i have to do the whole sections again.. 

Stupid..

Edited by Lord_of_Arbon

That's telltale for yeah. good stories, horrible game performance

Waling Dead season 1 was my first and last Telltale game exclusivly cause of the damn constant freezes and bugs throught the the journey . I couldn't enjoy the game cause of tht and only finished for the sake of the platinum  :rolleyes:

I played through all five episodes. Zero crashes. Digital version. One platinum.

It seems to be different. In the playstationtrophies forum there where also people they who had no issues. Don't know what the reason is..

Its the first telltale game I have issues with.. Walking Dead, wolf among us, I had no issues with them.. And with the PS3 editions of BttF neither..

Edited by Lord_of_Arbon

I really enjoyed the game on PS3, but now i start hating it.

Played the first Episode and the game crashed about 13 times!! So guys, wait until this will be patched, otherwise you'll start getting angry about this.. 

Btw, i own the digital copy from the store. 

Hope they will fix that soon.. i've to save every step i'm doing because it crashes almost on every automatic savepoint and i have to do the whole sections again.. 

Stupid..

Actually the Digital version is glitched which causes multiple crashes. The disk version is not as much. It crashed on me twice on disk version play through. I tried the digital version at a friends house and it crashed up the wazoo. 

it's Tt's! their games is well known about the really bad performance, no matter what platform you're playing them at, even the ps3 version of the first episode can be noticed that it had problems while running, like with all the frame drops going on it felt like it's going to crash any moment but it didn't.

Edited by yellowwindow7

• 1 month later...

So many crashes! this is my second TellTale Game after Game of Thrones which ran perfectly from start to finish. I got the digital 30th Anniversary edition on PS4, it seems to crash on every auto save (including trophy pops) then you have to get back up to the same point and it works the second time around (most of the time).

The constant crashes have definately ruined my experience and even bringing down my opinion of the Back to the Future movies! Gonna try push through for the plat but it's so frustrating!

They need to stop rushing out new games and patch the ones they've released first! Ain't nobody gonna buy Batman if this is the crap they can expect!

Edited by smooth_dave86

• 2 weeks later...

This game is unbelievable, it crashes after every cutscene. The first episode was okay (just one crash) but since episode 3 I had to restart the game every few minutes. If I may advise anyone, please don't buy this game. It's a shame Telltale re-released such a buggy game without patching it.

I played the disc version and it crashed at nearly every autosave point starting at chapter 2. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the game, deleting the game and the save file and starting over at the beginning of a new chapter, using only one save file, spreading my saves over the available slots--nothing worked. I also made sure it didn't have any updates pending, as well. If this is indeed indicative of TellTale quality, I'm regretting and dreading all the games I've purchased from them.

I played the disc version and it crashed at nearly every autosave point starting at chapter 2. I tried uninstalling and re-installing the game, deleting the game and the save file and starting over at the beginning of a new chapter, using only one save file, spreading my saves over the available slots--nothing worked. I also made sure it didn't have any updates pending, as well. If this is indeed indicative of TellTale quality, I'm regretting and dreading all the games I've purchased from them.

ive played several telltale games walking dead season 1 and 2, wolf among us, back to the future and a couple of these ive played on different consoles and different versions and still no issues at all so its not really a telltale quality i mean some people have issues most dont u cant really judge by only listening to the nay sayers i mean on this board alone i see more who say they had no issues then those who say they did maybe there was just a bad batch of disks maybe their download wasnt without error maybe their system itself is having issues 

i mean i cn have freezing issues with red dead redemption but not grand theft auto 5 but freezing issues with god of war but not devil may cry sometimes things in the system just dont wanna work 100% of the time and if its digital did u turn off ur system or lose power during the download was ur internet completly stable during it is ur system getting to hot or to cold is the system acting odd without a game in it? all factors to consider

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There have never been any problems with TT games before for me. TWAU, Tales from the borderlands all went smoothly. Just don't know whhat to do :( the game is on sales now and I'm thinking about buying it, 'cause I love the trilogy movie so much. But I'm afraid crashes wll ruin the whole experience. Just hope they've patched it since then.

• 1 month later...