SW: Bounty Hunter - Generic trophy discussion

So this has a list, that's cool. I guess all the other games in the Battlefront preorder pack thing will too since Starfighter has a list as well.

Anyway, I never got around to playing this one though I enjoyed most of the PS2 era Star Wars titles so I'd give it a go if I got a chance. Speaking of me getting a chance though, hopefully these won't stay exclusive to super special edition preorder people and will go on sale on their own. 

Are they gonna be HD remasters, unlikely, are they the first in the line of many future PS2 classics coming to PS4, hopefully. I don't know.

Anyways, if they sell this and the other ones on their own for 5 to 10 bucks or so I might pick at least a couple up, I still have Racer Revenge around here somewhere, though I wouldn't mind 100%ing that game again.

• Like 1

the more Star Wars the better but unless they're 5$-10$ like you say, I'll wait for a sale to get them.

Out of those 4 games I've only played Super Star Wars on SNES way back then, and I played most of the original Playstation games but not the ones on PS2 so I'm looking forward to play them, hopefully they're not too expensive.

Edited by Annare_

I missed a lot of these Star Wars games 2 gens ago except the Jedi Academy ones (shame they arent getting trophy support) so it'll be cool to play these if the price is right. The trophies themselves look super easy. 

Tbh, I cant fucking wait to play Racer Revenge since it was my very first ps2 game. 

So this has a list, that's cool. I guess all the other games in the Battlefront preorder pack thing will too since Starfighter has a list as well.

Yeah, they confirmed trophy lists for each one when they announced the special edition :)

Looking forward to seeing what kind of trophy list Super Star Wars gets ^^ Though kind of sad they don't appear to be getting platinum trophies, but a 100% list is just fine by me as well.

Umm what the fuck. I never heard they were releasing these before I saw the lists! Awesome. So are these with a Battlefront special edition or something because I could only find normal for preorder :S I hope these will be available for everyone.

Here's the topic about the PS4 which they come with. The games will be available to buy as well:

"Yes – you’ll be able to buy the four games separately on PS Store. They’ll have Trophy support, too!" - from the US blog comments.

Edited by zadorvp

Is this gonna be available for sale separately? I'm not getting Battlefront. 

Yeah they said it they would all be available to buy separately http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/star-wars/news/a663963/classic-star-wars-games-to-be-sold-separately-on-ps4/

I guess they haven't actually added super star wars and racer revenge to the network. I got the Disney Infinity bundle and I can only see their lists using an offline guest account.

oh cool, is there a date somewhere in the bundle, to know when they're coming out?

I don't when they will be available to buy. I imagine they'd be exclusive for a little bit. Here's the list for Racer Revenge

The First of Many

Win your first tournament race

Most Deadly

Achieve 7 KOs in one 3 lap race

First Around the Track

Earn the Best Lap time for any 3 lap race

Record Breaker

Earn the Best Race time for any 3 lap race

Watto's Wares

Upgrade any pod attribute to MAX

Bantha Poodoo

KO a human opponent in versus mode

Rookie Racer

Take first place in the Galactic Trials

Stellar Superstar

Take first place in the Podracer Open

Hidden Trophy

Galactic Greatness

Take first place in the Hutt Championships

Hidden Trophy

Hidden Trophy

The Best Around

Take first place in every tournament race with any one character

And for Super Star Wars

Master Jedi

Beat the game on Jedi difficulty without losing any lives

Thermal Destruction

Kill 5 enemies with a single thermal detonator

Hot Shot

Destroy 20 TIE fighters in the x-wing trench level

Right Out Of the Sky

Kill 20 Mynocks while they are diving at you

The Walking Carpet

Defeat three bosses with Chewbacca

No Match for a Good Blaster

Obtain the highest level blaster

Saw It Coming

Beat the Dune Sea level without getting hit by a sandworm

Ootini

Kill 20 Jawas in one sandcrawler level

If Only I'd Gone to Tosche Station

Run out of landspeeder fuel when you are not facing Mos Eisley or the Sandcrawler

Teamwork

Play all three heroes

Not a Bad Bit of Rescuing

Rescue Princess Leia with Han Solo

Han Shot First!

Play as Han Solo in the Cantina and shoot Greedo. (Yes, it's possible)

I don't mean to go off topic there but anyways

Edited by josh1772
  • Like 1

I played Bounty Hunter on PS2 but never got round to finishing it, so i'm looking forward to having another crack at it. I think I got stuck about halfway through it and gave up.

I'll be downloading all 4 of these games. I'm particularly looking forward to playing Racer Revenge again. It'll be nice to get some trophies as a reward for the countless hours I lost to that game on the PS2 :)

Edited by Dreamcatcher4891

I'm just quite sad that this game doesn't entail a platinum. But oh well, I'll still pick it up :)

Rented it from the video store a while back on PS2 but never completed it and I have been meaning to find a copy on ebay, but I guess I won't have to now since it is releasing WITH trophies :D