2nd Annual League of Trophy Hunters Holiday Special - Dec. 27th - Jan. 5th

Awesome, didnt get a chance to take part in last years so im interested to see how this turns out! Sign me up!

As for a golden game...I choose God of War 2. I figure console preference doesnt matter? If it does, then specifically the Vita version. 

Lookin forward to it! 

Awesome, didnt get a chance to take part in last years so im interested to see how this turns out! Sign me up!

As for a golden game...I choose God of War 2. I figure console preference doesnt matter? If it does, then specifically the Vita version. 

Lookin forward to it! 

You've been added, and no, the console doesn't matter. The region doesn't matter either in case anyone's wondering.

I'd like to join. Is it okay if I wait until December 11th to choose my Golden Game? If the later date wins then I want to choose a game that I'm getting for Christmas. If I need to choose it now then I can just choose a different game.

I won't add you to the list until you choose a golden game. This is mainly so there are enough different games chosen to fill up all 8/10 days. You can always suggest a golden game and then change it later.

I'll give it go. Golden Game choice, Transistor dood

Guess I will give it a try again for a low scoring run.

Golden Game:

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Out Of Order

Lef2319.png

I remember last time it was suppose to be a low scoring run for you and then you outscored my entire team dood xD....:)....:|....:(

Sign me in my GG is going to be The Last of Us Remastered

Wonder if the 3rd time will be the charm for The Last of Us dood :P

• Like 1

I won't add you to the list until you choose a golden game. This is mainly so there are enough different games chosen to fill up all 8/10 days. You can always suggest a golden game and then change it later.

Okay, then put me down for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel. The game doesn't get released until December 15th so there isn't a trophy list for the game yet.

I wonder how much Dragon had to bribe you just to get the Platinum Rain Day included as an option in the poll. Probably took a large chunk of the treasure room to make that happen. If you are wanting any help counting the scores, I would volunteer.

Sign me up. So, can we change our golden game suggestion by December 11th? I'll go ahead and list a game, just wanted to know if it could be changed before the event.

Golden Game: Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

• Like 2

Okay, then put me down for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel. The game doesn't get released until December 15th so there isn't a trophy list for the game yet.

I wonder how much Dragon had to bribe you just to get the Platinum Rain Day included as an option in the poll. Probably took a large chunk of the treasure room to make that happen. If you are wanting any help counting the scores, I would volunteer.

Sign me up. So, can we change our golden game suggestion by December 11th? I'll go ahead and list a game, just wanted to know if it could be changed before the event.

Golden Game: Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus

You've been added! You can change your golden game up until the registration period ends, midnight December 11th GMT. I will post the official list of golden games soon after.

@MStalker I wish I was paid treasure to make the poll, but sadly I wasn't. Helping me count the scores would be great, especially if the second option gets chosen. I'll ask you again closer to the actual competition in case you change your mind.

jemmy... please sign me up... more event = more fun right? ^_^

oh... for Golden Game... I'll pick J-STARS Victory VS+... *shrug* it is the only game in my wish list that I am actually planning to buy next month...

Edited by BO-kun

jemmy... please sign me up... more event = more fun right?  ^_^

oh... for Golden Game... I'll pick J-STARS Victory VS+... *shrug* it is the only game in my wish list that I am actually planning to buy next month...

You've been added! I've been planning on getting J-Stars for a while, but I'm trying to watch all the anime involved first. It's taking a really long time though.

I'll join this jem, hopefully I can score my points in this in comparison to last years.

Also, my Golden Game: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

You've been added!

My brother, trophybros, has also decided to join. The golden game he suggested was Black Ops III, making it the first game to be suggested multiple times.

Sign me up too. I can't think of a golden game, so I'll suggest Tales from the Borderlands. If I can think of anything better before December 11, I'll let you know,

It only cost me 10 cans of Dragon Fin Soup. Best deal ever :D.