Project Platinum: Devil May Cry - CLOSED

Dead Weight

Got the Platinum for PS3 DmC, so I guess that makes me cool B) . I completed 1,2 and 3 on the PS2 but I suppose no trophy, no deal.

I completed DMC3 on the PS2 and DMC4 on the PS3, which makes me eligible for ... a D rank :|.

You are officially my hero. DMC4 still stands to this day as the only game with an offline achievement I just couldn't get. I can S-Rank Dante Must Die no problem, but you need godly skills to S-Rank Bloody Palace.

So i just switched computers and I noticed that the font for most of my text is not what it should be ( it should be Park Avenue). Now I'm thinking that everyone is seeing the same and it makes me slightly disappointed, mostly because it's not as Stylish =/

Got the Platinum for PS3 DmC, so I guess that makes me cool B) . I completed 1,2 and 3 on the PS2 but I suppose no trophy, no deal.

You are officially my hero. DMC4 still stands to this day as the only game with an offline achievement I just couldn't get. I can S-Rank Dante Must Die no problem, but you need godly skills to S-Rank Bloody Palace.

Cool!

Didn't know Dante had the ability to inflict radiation on other organisms. Must be one of those new things from that weird reboot they did recently.

well he tried to fill Trish's dark soul with light :eyebrow:

yeah that was an error.

Devil May Cry 

Devil may cry 2

Devil May cry 3

DmC Devil may cry - I also have 100% in this if it means anything

Just waiting for 4 to go on sale  :)

Sweet!

• Like 1