Dead Weight

Project Platinum: Devil May Cry - CLOSED

112 posts in this topic

Add me to this please. So far I have the plats in:

Devil May Cry HD

Devil May Cry 2 HD

I completed DMC3 on the PS2 and DMC4 on the PS3, which makes me eligible for ... a D rank :|.

Add me to this please. So far I have the plats in:

Devil May Cry HD

Devil May Cry 2 HD

Bravo! 

I completed DMC3 on the PS2 and DMC4 on the PS3, which makes me eligible for ... a D rank :|.

Don't Worry 

Edited by A-Brawl3r

I sadly dont have any of the plats, but I've got DmC on PS4 and will get around to getting that plat eventually. 

D rank for me :/ Awesome thread though!

I sadly dont have any of the plats, but I've got DmC on PS4 and will get around to getting that plat eventually. 

D rank for me :/ Awesome thread though!

Don't Worry 

Sign me up. Sadly haven't started any of these yet but I have all of them in my backlog so I'll be looking to make that SSS rank at some point dood

Sign me up. Sadly haven't started any of these yet but I have all of them in my backlog so I'll be looking to make that SSS rank at some point dood

Don't Worry

I've got the ps3 DMC platinum so sign me up for C rank!

Cool!

DMC PP! Hell yes. 

Sign me up as Don't Worry, got these in the backlog 

DMC PP! Hell yes. 

Sign me up as Don't Worry, got these in the backlog 

Don't Worry

D rank for me aswell, i have played some DMC 3 but i should get back to it sometime again.

I'd like in, I'm COOL!! 

I only have the plat for DmC xD

D rank for me aswell, i have played some DMC 3 but i should get back to it sometime again.

Don't Worry

I'd like in, I'm COOL!! 

I only have the plat for DmC xD

Cool!

Got the Platinum for PS3 DmC, so I guess that makes me cool B) . I completed 1,2 and 3 on the PS2 but I suppose no trophy, no deal.

You are officially my hero. DMC4 still stands to this day as the only game with an offline achievement I just couldn't get. I can S-Rank Dante Must Die no problem, but you need godly skills to S-Rank Bloody Palace.

So i just switched computers and I noticed that the font for most of my text is not what it should be ( it should be Park Avenue). Now I'm thinking that everyone is seeing the same and it makes me slightly disappointed, mostly because it's not as Stylish =/

Got the Platinum for PS3 DmC, so I guess that makes me cool B) . I completed 1,2 and 3 on the PS2 but I suppose no trophy, no deal.

You are officially my hero. DMC4 still stands to this day as the only game with an offline achievement I just couldn't get. I can S-Rank Dante Must Die no problem, but you need godly skills to S-Rank Bloody Palace.

Cool!

Add me to this please. I'm a sweet rank with the plats from DMC 1, 2, 3 and DmC as well. Seems I'll have to push DMC4 up my list of games to play I think. xD

Add me to this please. I'm a sweet rank with the plats from DMC 1, 2, 3 and DmC as well. Seems I'll have to push DMC4 up my list of games to play I think. xD

Sweet!

I made Plats in DMC1, DMC3, and both DmC (though I didn't 100% the PS3 version) versions.

I made Plats in DMC1, DMC3, and both DmC (though I didn't 100% the PS3 version) versions.

Sweet!

Devil May Cry 

Devil may cry 2

Devil May cry 3

DmC Devil may cry - I also have 100% in this if it means anything

Just waiting for 4 to go on sale  :)

Our job is to cut down the irradiate all the demons in the area

Didn't know Dante was a source of radiation. I'm guessing gamma rays maybe? Must be one of those new things from that weird reboot they did recently.

Edited by damon8r351

Didn't know Dante had the ability to inflict radiation on other organisms. Must be one of those new things from that weird reboot they did recently.

well he tried to fill Trish's dark soul with light :eyebrow:

yeah that was an error.

Devil May Cry 

Devil may cry 2

Devil May cry 3

DmC Devil may cry - I also have 100% in this if it means anything

Just waiting for 4 to go on sale  :)

Sweet!

I've got the PS3 DMC plat and I'm at I think mission 17 or so on my DMD run in DMC1, guess I should try and finish that up soon and get onto the others.