Your Next Game - The Lottery 3 (event closed)

OP is hilarious xD

Y'know what, I've definitely been looking for an excuse to clean up some backlogged games so may aswell use this as motivation. Sign me up man. I've got over 60 games in my ps3 backlog so SURELY theres a chance one of them gets picked...right? Knowing my luck i'll end up just getting a brand new game anyways xD 

• Like 1

OP is hilarious xD

Y'know what, I've definitely been looking for an excuse to clean up some backlogged games so may aswell use this as motivation. Sign me up man. I've got over 60 games in my ps3 backlog so SURELY theres a chance one of them gets picked...right? Knowing my luck i'll end up just getting a brand new game anyways xD

Oh man everyone put Star Ocean as their pick and maybe Boooda will have to play it :giggle:

I will have to pass as I am in too many events right now but this is always fun to see what everyone gets :D

• Like 1

This event sounds quite fun :D Count me in, maybe I even get a game from my backlog  :blink: We will see. Is it a problem if a participant can't finish their assigned game? There are quite time consuming games out there :D

EDIT: btw, can we get games from any platform? Or will somebody who don't own a vita won't get vita games? 

Edited by cybershark91
  • Like 1

Before you go thinking that it's all easy peasy lemon squeezy, let me remind you that you might get ANY game and that game might be very expensive to find and play. It might be a PS Move game and need a camera and wand, a music game and need a mic or guitar, or a foreign game that's impossible to find and costs a fortune to import. So, you may want to ask yourself, are you:

Since it's not specified as an exception, I'm assuming the ante is up from the last event and you can get a game from a system you don't own?

I'm in! But if I see alot of want to join I'll give the place to someone who haven't already participate.

I think we established last time that, although I can't flat out tell people they can't participate, I can kindly ask that folks not participate in back-to-back events, so that others can have a shot. :)

I gotta say, I'm slightly confused as to why this thing hasn't take right off. :(

The last installment was released in the middle of the night, so Europe would have it when they woke up but, for some strange reason, the list was filled in a very short period of time, before anyone had a chance to wake up and read it. :jaymon:

This time, I held off until the actual launch date and waited for the most courteous time for the majority of nations and now, 8 hours later, we sit at only 6/10 spots filled. :hmm:

Very odd.