Your Next Game - The Lottery 3 (event closed)

And more importantly, which game goes unplayed as per the tradition :awesome:

That's always one of the tougher parts for me; seeing which games didn't get picked. So many good titles get suggested. :jaymon:

I really hope this doesn't ruin anyone's Christmas plans... ^<>^

I know, personally, it's going to add pleasure to mine. :)

You heard him folks that will be, Mr. Official Like Whore.  Please use his proper title from now on.

Thanks,

~Joe

What happened to PSNP? :(

It's either gotta be "Mr. Official PSNP Like Whore" or "Mr. PSNP Official Like Whore".

• Like 2

That's always one of the tougher parts for me; seeing which games didn't get picked. So many good titles get suggested. :jaymon:

Those too, but I meant the Max Payne 3/Ragnarok Odyssey ACE that get picked but for whatever reason never make it into a game system, "Mr. Official PSNP Like Whore".

Although since you brought them up, will you show the full lists of suggested games at some point during the event, "Mr. Official PSNP Like Whore".

Those too, but I meant the Max Payne 3/Ragnarok Odyssey ACE that get picked but for whatever reason never make it into a game system, "Mr. Official PSNP Like Whore".

Although since you brought them up, will you show the full lists of suggested games at some point during the event, "Mr. Official PSNP Like Whore".

Ohhh, I see what you mean now; the games assigned to people that flake out.

As for the showing of the complete lists of suggestions, I'm not really sure. I didn't do it in the first two installments and I can't recall if there was a specific reason for that or not. It's a lot of extra typing for something that, when left out, only adds to the lure and mystery. I dunno. Maybe I'll do it this time and see how the viewers like it.

Dear Mr. Official Like Whore.

Would thou ever think up increasing the participation total to a higher number for the sake of a mere mortal like myself. I would love to be part of this little community you're putting together and would be humbled in you accept this request.  :)

Needed to edit this post to be more pleasing.

Edited by the_couchster
  • Like 2

Dear Mr. Official Like Whore.

Would thou ever think up increasing the participation total to a higher number for the sake of a mere mortal like myself. I would love to be part of this little community you're putting together and would be humbled in you accept this request.  :)

Needed to edit this post to be more pleasing.

lol not this time, fellow Rider of Brohan. :P

The second installment taught me that 10 seems like a perfect number to roll with.

Let EpicNogg4 and ryansvader be a lesson for you; it might take a few months but, when the time is right, you'll sneak right in and it'll be sweet. Those two have been scratching at the door since the inaugural attempt. :D

• Like 1

lol not this time, fellow Rider of Brohan. :P

The second installment taught me that 10 seems like a perfect number to roll with.

Let EpicNogg4 and ryansvader be a lesson for you; it might take a few months but, when the time is right, you'll sneak right in and it'll be sweet. Those two have been scratching at the door since the inaugural attempt. :D

I've been late to the last two as well lol. It's all good though. Hope all the contestants have fun. I'll be watching the forum like I always do. Plenty of laughs and good convos.

• Like 1

Oh, for the love of poop suck...

That moment when you reach you daily limit for Likes given and there's still nice posts left. :(

Seems like we've got quite the motley crew of community members. Some of them I dont think ive ever even spoken to, should be fun!

One of the coolest parts, yeah; meeting new folks and making friends and having some good conversations. :)

I've been late to the last two as well lol. It's all good though. Hope all the contestants have fun. I'll be watching the forum like I always do. Plenty of laughs and good convos.

We might have to make a special reserved slot for you next time. We'll call it the, "Why am I always 5 minutes late for this damn thing? This is 3 damn times in a row now. I swear I'll make it next time, just send me a friggin' email or text or something so I can remember." slot. :lol:

• Like 3

Hey since I'm quite new here, I guess it would be a good thing to present me a little.

First of all, sorry if my english is not alway clear, I'm doing my best as a french canadien  :lol:,

I'm also working for that french company that make videogame, so you can expect at least one of them in my list  B).

I'm on psnp since a while but didn't commited me in an event, guess that time arrived!

Finally I would just say let's have some fun!  :P

• Like 4

Well, that's it folks. The event is now over. Thanks for participating and I'll see you all on February 15th, 2016. :)

loljk can you imagine? :lol:

We've now got all 10 confirmed!!! :jaymon:

I shall now retire to the Batcave and begin to draft the letters for game suggestions so, keep an eye on your inboxes. :ninja:

:yay: awesome! good luck everyone!!

• Like 1