Your Next Game - The Lottery 3 (event closed)

I could act disappointed and pretend that I didn't see the sign-ups until it was too late, but nope, I'm just too big of a coward to join. I'll still be observing from my safe seat on the sidelines though. Watching the reveal of what games are selected for everyone has become one of my favorite spectator sports. Already have the popcorn ready.  :popcorn:

Good luck to all of the participants. Hope that Barbie Puppy Rescue, Rock Band, etc. aren't in your futures.  :giggle:

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 4

6/10 have their lists in (I'm one of the lame monkeys that have yet to do mine). :S

I'm currently sitting in a waiting room, about to take a stress management course, just for the hell of it. That's kinda "my thing"; I take courses and attend seminars, just so I can collect certificates and diplomas. I'm are teh smart of paper badges. :P

Hopefully, the rest of the lists will be in at some point tonight and I can start to pair up you fine folks and figure out who plays what. :)

Edited by effdeegee

I'm currently sitting in a waiting room, about to take a stress management course, just for the hell of it. That's kinda "my thing"; I take course and attend seminars, just so I can collect certificates and diplomas. I'm are teh smart of paper badges.

So real-life trophy hunting?

:bronze:Everything is going to be fine - Cleared stress management stage.

• Like 4

Eheh waiting for the game is always the best part of this type of event. The moment in which you are waiting and thinking if you have done a good choice joining this event or if you are gonna get screwed with a impossible plat.

It's not always about an impossible plat, it could also be a game that just doesn't click for the person

• Like 2

Eheh waiting for the game is always the best part of this type of event. The moment in which you are waiting and thinking if you have done a good choice joining this event or if you are gonna get screwed with a impossible plat.

In order to suggest a game, you had to have played it before and the :platinum: must still be attainable. For the recipient to play it, they must own the system and not have played the game before (or it has 0 trophies on their profile).

Edited by Quikdrawjoe
  • Like 1

@quikdrawjoe, I think when Winston said impossible plat, he was meaning for that person. Like a person who has a great deal with platformers/puzzles and getting Catherine. Impossible games for me would include Guitar hero. I'm good with drums but I suck like no other on the guitar

• Like 1

I just got back from the stress management seminar and I'm all super prepared with anti-stress devices. :awesome:

I'm still 3 game lists short before I can work my mojo so, until those come in, we're all gonna have to play... the waiting game.

B)

YYYEEEAAAHHH!!!

• Like 1

@quikdrawjoe, I think when Winston said impossible plat, he was meaning for that person. Like a person who has a great deal with platformers/puzzles and getting Catherine. Impossible games for me would include Guitar hero. I'm good with drums but I suck like no other on the guitar

I meant hard, I know the rules :/

Pkax9nc.jpg

The only appropriate response :D

Edited by Quikdrawjoe
  • Like 1