Wrong trophy milestone/missing timestamp

• 4 years later...
31 minutes ago, myx2 said:

How can i tell if a guy played with his timestamps?  

If you have to ask that question you can’t. Ideally, you’d need a way to track someone’s timestamps over time and if they change in a way that seems unnatural, then it might indicate timestamps manipulation. 

• Like 1

On 12/24/2016 at 3:08 AM, B1rvine said:

@Sly Ripper 

My solution is (hopefully) simple.  In addition to, or instead of ignoring them, add the ability to write what number trophy a MTS is, but not the date, so it only affects milestones, and not leaderboards.  Example, lets say someone has 10 MTS's, which is in reality are their 700 - 709th trophies, because they got a vita and started earning trophies before setting up their PSN account.  They could then write in 700, 701, thru 709 next to each one, and the milestones are adjusted accordingly, while it still states "missing timestamp."  In this scenario, whatever is actually shown as 700 would then become the 710th.  In the event of the first milestones being in an incorrect order, this would address my 2nd issue listed above, because only the first milestone would be changed, and not the correctly listed ones after.  To give an example with my profile... I know I've messaged you before about my profile, but for the benefit of others reading, my actual first trophy ever earned is "The Longest Night" from RE6.  An "ignore" feature would make every single milestone wrong in my case.  My numbering solution would let me put the RE6 trophy in there, and not affect every other trophy afterwards.

Letting us pick our own milestones is still the BEST option I think, for example I've hidden a few trophies because I like my "1337" trophy, but custom milestones would enable me to put my "real" 500th trophy, etc in while still giving me the ability to hide my other "embarrassing" games too, or just appease us OCD types.

This.

Hopefully @Sly Ripper could do something about it sometime. Ability for those MTS to be the proper #, or at least the # after their first trophy in that game.

I think even if a cheater wanted to change the number of their trophies, it wouldn't do any harm (said in case "cheater" was the reason why this isn't added), also the ability will be able to be used for those trophies with "MTS" only

In case of @B1rvine, he wants his TRUE first trophy to show as his milestone, even if it is a MTS.

In my case, I want my actual #1, #2, #3, #4 to be GONE to their actual #, which is #20991, etc.

Edited by mapachiniartaud
  • Like 1