Skyrim CE Set To Take All Your Pocket Money

Spark-N

I don't think it's worth the asking price. I only wish Bethesda would provide a package with everything except the statue as I'm a sucker for sexy looking case designs and especially art books. :)

Yeah, me i like my little collectibles, i don't mind nice casings like that Uncharted 3 CE Box looks amazing, something i place on a shelf and it still looks like it belongs lol

I saw the picture and got a massive boner. Then I saw the price.....and it disappeared.

But that is still awesome.

hahahaha yeah i had a similar reaction

That is expensive for a CE. I would expect $100. Not sure if I would buy that but the dragon statue looks gorgeous.

Unbelievable asking price. I wouldn't take a second thought at purchasing it.. Not even for that 12 inch Dragon.

yeah the dragon is by far the best thing i've seen in a CE, i'm a total Dragon fan and this is sooooo tempting but i have none of the monies to pay for it so it will most likely be one of those that just dissapear from my sights :(

I'd really love to have it, but it's way too expensive. Like someone said already, take the statue out and price it at $70-$80, and I'll get it. Afterall, the book and the case's presentation is excellent.

Fuck bitches, get money.

Fuck money, get Skyrim.

You're doing it wrong!