Platinums/100% that you have huge respect for.

elfennf

There are guys/gals that are just plain better than most of us. This is the trophies that you have major respect for. Mostly because of the dedication or it is just toooo hard. Megaman 10 100%. Complete game without being damaged(Mr Perfect). Max payne 3 platinum. And the shadows rushed me. Ninja Gaiden Sigma platinum. Whoever got these trophies legit. Well done. Standing ovation.

Edited by elfennf

Plats - Raiden IV, Super meat boy, Elder scrolls online, lost planet 2 and persona 4 arena.

100% - Gundemonium, Sinemora (vita), futuridium ps4, vita is easier and Nidhogg. There's another but I've forgotten it.

I have 0 respect for accounts with 200 plats and 30 URs lol, like my account, it's complete garbage. :D

Respect is a big word, I don't respect anything in this context.

But I certainly tip my hat and say good job to those who've beaten the games I've mentioned.

• Like 1

I have respect for anyone that has earned the following trophies (without cheating):

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 ( and NG Sigma 2+ if it were even possible :rolleyes: )

Cloudberry Kingdom

Metal Gear Rising: Revengence ( missing a battle during your S-Rank run)

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier ( if you have the patience for those 2 friend challenge trophies)

King of the Fighters XIII ( 200 trials completed?! Madness....)

Plats - Raiden IV, Super meat boy, Elder scrolls online, lost planet 2 and persona 4 arena.

100% - Gundemonium, Sinemora (vita), futuridium ps4, vita is easier and Nidhogg. There's another but I've forgotten it.

I have 0 respect for accounts with 200 plats and 30 URs lol, like my account, it's complete garbage. :D

Respect is a big word, I don't respect anything in this context.

But I certainly tip my hat and say good job to those who've beaten the games I've mentioned.

But futuridium and Nidhogg are glitched 100%s so no one has earned them yet. And I respect people who have platted games they like,not just easy games to boost up their PSN level and trophy count.

• Like 1

Twisted Metal (broken online makes this one tough)

Warhawk (say goodbye to everybody you know if going for this legitimately, but boosting still takes forever)

Starhawk (same as Warhawk, just not quite as much of a grind. Earned this one a few months back)

Grand Theft Auto 4 (a tough platinum now made harder do to many modders online. Earned this one a while back)

Max Payne 3 (a very tough platinum, I had all of the achievements on my Xbox account and know how tough it is)

All 6 versions of Sound Shapes.

You can't really go with this one, as you only have to earn all the trophies on one version of the game, and then you can autopop every trophy on the other 5 versions with no effort whatsoever.  Although I suspect you may in fact be extracting the michael, in which case, joke's on me, haha. :D

OT: Grand Theft Auto IV and Twisted Metal.  Even if you boost the online trophies, these games require some serious time and patience in order to platinum.  If, like me, you've done so, then.... :highfive: