Platinums/100% that you have huge respect for.

elfennf

World at war. Platinum and 100% is extremely difficult.

Yeah mate the veteran campaign as bad enough and getting over 75k in shi no Numa was difficult at first, but finally mastering it and surpassing that score tremendously has made it one of my all time favorite games. Zombies havnt been as good since...

• Like 1

World at war. Platinum and 100% is extremely difficult.

Yeah mate the veteran campaign as bad enough and getting over 75k in shi no Numa was difficult at first, but finally mastering it and surpassing that score tremendously has made it one of my all time favorite games. Zombies havnt been as good since...

I found reaching round 20 without using perks hard as shit, but you're right, zombie mode is ridiculously fun.

Yea mate for sure! My best on shi no Numa is around round 90 with a score of over 600,000 without using the ray gun or waffle. Just sucks that not many people play it anymore... just hackers that ruin the survival factor. sigh

Edited by R3DLNR

Who knows? elfennf never seems to check back in on topics that they start...

To answer the OP: nothing. I don't know for certain that any trophy, besides the ones I earned, aren't earned by a team of people using one account.

My trophies are my personal road map of my experiences in games. That's all I'll ever see them as.

How do you edit the topic header? I seem to be unable to do this. I can edit the first post but nothing else

Hustle King PS4 and Pure Pool: If you got them you are a dedicated player and all my respect goes to you!

Call of Duty Black Ops: I'm struggling alot with this game and if you manage to do it you have all my respect.

Super Meat Boy: I played this game and it's madness!

wow now i feel good for having the BO platin ^^

but just keep trying, its really not that hard..

• Like 1

Getting a 100% in Woah Dave! ..    Took me FOREVER. Getting 1000 coins is way harder than it sounds. Out of the 83 of us that have done it I have mad respect for you guys. Let's not say respect though cuz there just trophies. Let's say like Props or something like that. I basically give props to any1 that can get a trophy which requires skill to get like super meet boy or woah dave. Games that take 100's of hours I put below them cuz any1 can sit and do that. But doing a level without dying take SKILLS. So props to you guys!!! Not to belittle people that plat games like star Ocean though. That's kool to. It's just there's no skill involved, in fact, I here most of you guys watch TV or something while doing it. Kinda defeats the purpose don't you think? Although I can't point fingers as I do it to, too finish up some games as well LOL.

I think Cloudberry Kingdom, in my opinion the hardest game to plat (100%) ever, but sure mine is not a respect, I just limit myself to say "congrats", the true respect can be earned only in the real life from our actions...anyway, there can be more proud plats, I focused only on hard ones till now (not long, long and hard are not the same thing, like Warhawk, 1/10 difficulty but 200 hours of boosting, if I'm not wrong, well with the new way maybe 50 hours, or Star Ocean, seriously for spending 500 hours in a game it must be something great otherwise I'll never spend so much time for a platinum, I chose to do SF4 later because I hate it and I left from Kingdoms of Amaleur and Vessel because I hate them too), maybe after the last hard plat/100% psn for ps3 I'll do the just long games before buying a ps vita or a ps4.

Hard games for who I can say "congrats" in my opinion are Ninja Gaiden sigma 2 (no twirl), Ninja Gaiden 3 100%, Lost Planet 2 (done in 2012 or later), Razing Storm done with pad (the emptiest online ever?) and Dead or alive 5 (not done with Alpha character), all others (catherine, Metal gear etc.) can be a challenge for players with less skills in that type of games and a not excessive hard challenge for others.

Edited by VirtualNight

Ace Combat Assault Horizon: A-rank on every mission is hell. And 50 hours of flight time in multiplayer is tedious (maybe 10 minutes per match)

Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, 4 or Rising: Revengeance: All of them have a trophy that requires a Perfect playthrough on the hardest setting.

Time and Eternity: A game so bad that you must have brain damage or nothing better to do if you cleared it. (Yeah, im the 2nd option)

Any fighting game: Some challenges they have are incredibly tough to beat if you only have 2 hands.

Definitely Pinball Heroes (PSVita), without any doubt ! As there is only one player in the world who has unlocked the 100%- trophy almost 2 1/2 years after the release of the game and no one else is even close to unlocking it ! This is certainly one of the hardest trophies of all time and may easily be the hardest one !