Platinums/100% that you have huge respect for.

elfennf

Fighting games on Vita. Living in Australia, lobby matchmaking is beyond non-existent. UMvC3, Street Fighter X Tekken and Blazblue CSEX Vita would've all made lovely plats. Well, I still have the 480 missions on UMvC3 vita done. Go me.

Also, I don't think Injustice is hard. Just that Netherrealm's netcode skills are potato powered. I think the cockblocking is coming a lot from the Ranked Match trophies. Had to actually get my best friend to help. It wasn't even a real boosting session, and it would still take something like 20 minutes to lock in a guy down the road. Then, with the exception of getting to level 100, it really isn't as hard as say, Persona 4 Arena, which has Score Attack AI so gnarly it easily wipes the floor with anything GAU throws at you.

Piss off Luca.

I say kingdom hearts 1 and 2. I hate JRPG's so much because I swear they are so overly complicated and time consuming in general to play, let alone to platinum. I do have the platinum in kingdom hearts chain of memories but that's all I could manage and I think I put 200 hours in that one game alone because the difficulty trophies don't stack and there are two separate character story modes so basically you have to beat the game 3 times with the first character and 3 times with the second.

Edited by monwoo10

I highly regard platinums such as

And 100%'s such as

Also, I don't think Injustice is hard. Just that Netherrealm's netcode skills are potato powered. I think the cockblocking is coming a lot from the Ranked Match trophies. Had to actually get my best friend to help. It wasn't even a real boosting session, and it would still take something like 20 minutes to lock in a guy down the road. Then, with the exception of getting to level 100, it really isn't as hard as say, Persona 4 Arena, which has Score Attack AI so gnarly it easily wipes the floor with anything GAU throws at you.

Most people find Injustice difficult because of the Ultimate Battler trophy - which you haven't attained. (I've done The Max 12 times). Attaining level 100 status isn't hard, either, in the slightest. There's a very efficient way of doing it in around 13 hours compared to 40+ hours that most oblivious people spend. I'm including this method within my guide. Objectively speaking, Injustice is 7-8/10 in terms of difficulty

This being said, anyone is delusional to base the game difficulty from the PS4 platinum rarity. At least base it from the PS3 platinum rarity (0.46%)

Edited by Batman

Guys? You do realize that the PS4 and vita versions of injustice are 10x harder than vanilla on ps3 right? The Max battle is a joke without a patch on ps3. Try doing the same trick on ps4 and vita and you will change your mind about comaring these platinums.

10x harder? Not quite.

I had to do the PS3 version with the patch because the input delay was too great without it (I wanted to see how easier it'd be without it). I've also done both the PS4 versions.

It's not that difficult.

With the Ultimate Edition comes the undeletable patch that improves the AI, however not to the extent in which you are hyperbolising.

Major props for doing it on Vita, though - it's the worst system to do it on, and unarguably the most difficult platinum of all the versions due to having to painfully endure its bad performance and controls.

Perhaps if you did it on a PS3/PS4, you'd see where I'm coming from.

Edited by Batman

Mega Man 10

Nothing can prepare old school gamers for the challenges that lie ahead in nabbing this trophy:

• MR.PERFECT

Clear the game without getting damaged.​

Granted you can save during your arduous effort for gold, but the skills required for the final stages of Wily's HQ is a true test of perfection. Any gamer earning this trophy is deserving of the title "Mr. Perfect."

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

A few trophies that contribute to the "ultra rare" status of the game's platinum trophy:

Not to mention defeating the bosses without taking any damage on hard difficulty or above.

Vanquish

Another Platinum game and another platinum trophy from hell. I actually managed to get this one after a week of trying to complete the final challenge. The best part is that I actually recorded it via game capture video (which I'll upload in the future), too! The trophy usually designated as the final one required to achieve 100%, and for good reason, by many players is this one:

Tactical in every sense of the word, 6 brutal challenges pit your skills against every enemy in the game, bearing down on you round after relentless round in a gauntlet designed by the devil himself in an effort to claim your soul come that fateful moment when you contemplate offering it to him so that you may finally beat Challenge 6 aka the mother #^#%^ of all challenges in gaming history. Fortunately, you can save in between challenges so that you savor the sensation of only gradually losing your sanity.

Edited by AdventCloud7
  • Like 1

Definitely Pinball Heroes (PSVita), without any doubt ! As there is only one player in the world who has unlocked the 100%- trophy almost 2 1/2 years after the release of the game and no one else is even close to unlocking it ! This is certainly one of the hardest trophies of all time and may easily be the hardest one !

• 6 months later...

Battlefield: Hardline because it's very hard to find people playing the DLC or competitive matches, and getting 40K kills will take up 600 hours at least, not to mention the campaign that has to be played at least 3 times, including miscellaneous trophies. Only 10 people have it on PS3 last time I checked, on PS4 it will obviously be more but not by much I believe.

I can't believe I didn't see far cry 2. That game,....

Also

Batman origins

Mirror's Edge 100%(plat was painful enough)

Max Payne 3

ESO Tamriel unlimited

GTA4

mortal kombat x, I believe?(the one with huge grind)

Twisted metal

BioShock 1( survivor difficulty along with collectibles made me pull my hair's out piece by piece with a tweezer >.<).

Killzone 2

Black ops 1(zombie trophies...)

UFC 2010

Supermeat boy.........

• 6 years later...

Very simple.

Splasher

Crypt of the necrodancer

Tetris effect

Super meat boy forever

Super meat boy

Street fighter V