Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WatertownsFinest

Personal Decorator- Glitched?

17 posts in this topic

It's a grindy trophy, so it could be that nobody has done it yet. Could be glitched though...

Dude you need to get all attachments, camos, you need to finish the game on veteran without restarting a checkpoint, basically you need to finish everything in the game, that's why it's taking so much time to get this trophy, and also to people get this platinum!  :)

It's rarity is 0.1% on PSN, so at least somebody has it confirming it's not unobtainable

Completed all Accolades for all missions got the calling card but no medal and the decorated calling card is at the same number before I completed it. The Trophy is at 0.1% on psn now so it may be buggy or Treyarch have fixed it and it was being tested.

the 0.1 % could also be cheat because if you get this trophy you should also get the plat or close :)

2 Trophys have been glitched. Has been confirmed over @playstationtrophies on their guide and roadmap. Due to kills not registering on certain camos. Treyarc are aware on the issue aswell.

The trophy only hit 0.1% yesterday. I assume it is a dev. Why? Because there is two things that are requirements for the trophy, which are glitched. All camos on the ZM-53 rocket launcher, and the medal for all accolades.

One thing I've noticed, correct me if I'm being naive, is let's say you get 10 decorations excluding the challenges decoration, and should you get the next decoration you would therefore have 12 having gotten the decoration for all other decorations, one of the campaign challenges is to get 11 decorations, so you have 10, can't get another without completing all campaign challenges, but you can't complete the campaign challenges without getting 11 decorations...

1.03 patch has fixed gaining platinum as someones got it but I've done master of arms all guns, attachments and camos but nothing it wont give me the medal, I have even done the optics. Have I missed a a weapon somewhere there are 6 subs; 7 assaults, 4 shotguns, 4 lmg, 4 snipers, 4 pistols but only 3 need doing and finally the specials 3 but only 2 need to be done. 

1.03 patch has fixed gaining platinum as someones got it but I've done master of arms all guns, attachments and camos but nothing it wont give me the medal, I have even done the optics. Have I missed a a weapon somewhere there are 6 subs; 7 assaults, 4 shotguns, 4 lmg, 4 snipers, 4 pistols but only 3 need doing and finally the specials 3 but only 2 need to be done. 

Just so you know, the platinum was at 0.1% on PSN before 1.03 released.

This trophy is glitched and unobtainable for the majority of players. It's something to do with a rocket launcher the game doesn't recognise the stats or something. Treyarch are apparently aware of the situation and hopefully they are patching it.

The patch fixed it today so I've got the camo for the rocket launcher and the medal for all accolades. Psnprofiles shows somenone getting it legit so either I'm missing something or it's a buggy medal.

Edited by CornishElite

It should be patched now- there are people with it on the site.

Annihilator and war machine have hidden camos you need 150 with the annihilator and 300 with war machine, you need to finish level with final weapon for it to count. You unlock the camos but you can't personalise them which is bit stupid and sly on Treyarch. cheers Treyarch for letting me spend hours going crazy over what have I missed haha. Thanks to paulchaested on playstationtrophies.org for pointing it out you saved me a lot of hassle.