Components Parts race....Grrrr

EternalChaos72

My car refuses to take the last turn around the corner and then the car always goes up the left side then i immediately lose the race! Is anyone else having trouble with this? Cracked my PS4 controller because this shit. Ugh!!!

EA Ghost be like: Hey lets make this game super easy, oh but wait! Lets make this race luck based and frustratingly difficult. Sheepshaggers springs to mind! 

Needed to rant.... Sorry.

I'm thinking about getting this game. Maybe I should reconsider. :hmm:

It took me about 12 attempts, aside from that race and the last race which took me about 5 attempts, the game is very easy.

@OP Keep at it and good luck! On my winning run, I had a decent lead, slammed the breaks on that last big curve to avoid any risk and manage to clear it.

From what I heard, EA Ghost did admit that race was broken so maybe a patch/fix is planned.

My car refuses to take the last turn around the corner and then the car always goes up the left side then i immediately lose the race! Is anyone else having trouble with this? Cracked my PS4 controller because this shit. Ugh!!!

EA Ghost be like: Hey lets make this game super easy, oh but wait! Lets make this race luck based and frustratingly difficult. Sheepshaggers springs to mind!

Needed to rant.... Sorry.

They are going to release a patch addressing the rubberbanding AI. I know that isn't really your issue but it might help.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-11-16-need-for-speeds-first-big-update-will-fix-one-of-players-biggest-bugbears

Edited by skateak

I finally got it completed thank god! It was just a matter of tweaking the settings on my Lambo, done it on my 2nd try after that. 

ShadowStar don't reconsider, you should still get it, that race can be very off putting. Alot of people have had trouble with this race in particular but can be done after like 50 attempts lol 

Edited by EternalChaos72

Yup this mission and javelin were a complete pain in the ass, but with a enough patience you'll get there eventually 

I thought Javelin was easier than CR, i done that on my first try.

Hmm, I don't remember this race. I do, however remember the final race which suffers from the absolute worse rubber-band A.I. I've seen in a while, lol

Besides that, the races in this game are generally really easy.

The dream team race? No rubberbanding on that level for me, thankfully i managed it first time. That race is very long.

Same here, but on a different corner I turn left, but the car insists on going into the wall like wtf. Also Amy Rubberbands like a biatch. My 750+BHP Skyline GTR can out run the others easily ....

My lambo was the same, it was incredibly frustrating, in my case it was the second last corner. I ended up cracking my controller off the wall because of it, it's in perfect working order aswell :lol: 

• 1 month later...