How high will the trophies go?

ShadowStar83x

DC Universe Online has 123 and I thought that had the most trophies..... not too many trophies to get the platinum for this, I wondering how much grinding is needed.

If you're going to get, or already have, DriveClub Bikes, the grinding crosses between the both of them.

So say I've bought both games and I'm starting fresh. I do 10 or so races in DriveClub normal, and rank up to number 5 or whatever you get, I'll be rank 5 when I start DriveClub Bikes. The levels and stats, and some other data are shared between the both of them which makes the grind a lot easier.

However, I don't believe the stars are, so say you need 20 stars to unlock the second set of levels in normal DriveClub or whatever the actual figure is, having 30 stars in DC Bikes won't help you at all.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy

Actually the ghost data isn't shared (cars can't be ghosts of bike time trails), and the stars are always event campaign specific (so Driveclub Tour stars only count for Driveclub Tour event progress, same goes for all other DLC campaigns), the total stars only count towards the elite levels unlock, and at the time you hit the 1st elite level stars are pointless, since that's at lvl 61..

Also this DLC seams painfully easy.. only needed 1 try for 1 time trail and 2 for the other one... I don't remember there being easier time trails except for the lower rank Driveclub campaign...

Why are they pointless? I don't get it :/ when you hit a Elite level is when stars start to be important :/

Yes, but when they ask for 20 or something stars to get from lvl60 to 61 it's pointless, since you would have way more then that by that time, unless you were just griding fame and avoiding all content in the game..

Really I'm lvl 66 now and the only thing keeping me from lvl up is either fame or the time trail (I have 1084 stars and it requires me 345 to get to lvl 67.. it will never be a limiting factor to anyone unless they didn't bough any DLC at all). Still the time trails were a nice addiction, since it forces me to work a bit more if I want to lvl up, even tough that's not trophy related.

Stars would only be relevant for elite lvls if they required amount was much higher then it is (I'm unsure how many are required for current the max lvl, but I don't think it's close to 1000 and now the max possible is 1224, since Driveclub Bikes stars also count towards this).

Yes, but when they ask for 20 or something stars to get from lvl60 to 61 it's pointless, since you would have way more then that by that time, unless you were just griding fame and avoiding all content in the game..

Really I'm lvl 66 now and the only thing keeping me from lvl up is either fame or the time trail (I have 1084 stars and it requires me 345 to get to lvl 67.. it will never be a limiting factor to anyone unless they didn't bough any DLC at all). Still the time trails were a nice addiction, since it forces me to work a bit more if I want to lvl up, even tough that's not trophy related.

Stars would only be relevant for elite lvls if they required amount was much higher then it is (I'm unsure how many are required for current the max lvl, but I don't think it's close to 1000 and now the max possible is 1224, since Driveclub Bikes stars also count towards this).

Oh ok now I get it. And yeah that's what I thought as well when I had to pass my 1st elite level and they asked me about 40stars but I already had 1000 :/

Actually the ghost data isn't shared (cars can't be ghosts of bike time trails), and the stars are always event campaign specific (so Driveclub Tour stars only count for Driveclub Tour event progress, same goes for all other DLC campaigns), the total stars only count towards the elite levels unlock, and at the time you hit the 1st elite level stars are pointless, since that's at lvl 61..

Also this DLC seams painfully easy.. only needed 1 try for 1 time trail and 2 for the other one... I don't remember there being easier time trails except for the lower rank Driveclub campaign...

I did not mean to write ghost data in there, I am an idiot, I will go remove it from my post and deny all existence of me making a mistake :P

• 10 months later...