Tips regarding trophy hunting

DisturbedPT

Hey, I recently picked up Bloodborne and since I plan to platinum this I'd thought about asking you guys if there're any tips regarding missable items/events.

From what I've read it's not a great idea to kill anyone in the game unless they are aggro before you do anything to them, is this correct? Do I need to be online to gain any trophy?

Hey, I recently picked up Bloodborne and since I plan to platinum this I'd thought about asking you guys if there're any tips regarding missable items/events.

From what I've read it's not a great idea to kill anyone in the game unless they are aggro before you do anything to them, is this correct? Do I need to be online to gain any trophy?

Here are some tips:

1. You will die a lot, this type of game is about trial and error. So try not to be frustrated when a boss kills you around 20 times and study it's movements. Enemies give signs before executing an attack.
  2. Don't play this game thinking you're Rambo and can take on hordes of enemies. You're not, even the weakest enemy can kill you very easily.
  3. The game is not broken or unfair: everything can be dodged with the right timing.
  4. Online is never needed to plat a Souls/Blood game. It usually just speeds it up.

Hope these help.

• Like 2

Theoretically there's nothing missable since there's infinite NG+'s but if you want to avoid a second playthrough make sure to follow all the necessary side stories needed for each of the badges (check the trophy guide) and keep an eye out for umbilical chords as well. Upload your save to the cloud when you get to the end of the game so that you can get all the endings in one go.

• 2 weeks later...

Try to prefect the art of backstabbing. This does critical damage on most enemies and does huge amounts of damage.

If you play online, you most likely will get invaded by someone else, if you want to invade someone.... it's the red bell. The white bell is get help or help someone else which is also huge for boss fights unless you like to YOLO everything.