expert trophy?

dane20152015

I originally did all the matches and just filled slots with com/ai if I didn't have enough people-the trophy didn't pop. I've just spent all of today redoing all the matches with all real players, no disconnecting and nobody leaving and it just popped for me like 10mins ago, I'm having a well deserved break haha! I'm just glad I have it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I got this trophy last night at exactly same time as my boosting partner and here is what I know 

* All matches must be full (NO AI)

* All matches must finish without anyone disconnecting 

* I did all match types with superstars (make sure you do fair fight) plus diva 1 on 1 and diva fair fight 

* If I got a random that did the hacking where u get kicked in the air I redid the match type

Also for the 100 ranked matches same rules apply if someone disconnects it will count on your list but will not count towards the 100 

I hope this clarifies a few points for people 

• 3 months later...

I got this trophy last night at exactly same time as my boosting partner and here is what I know 

* All matches must be full (NO AI)

* All matches must finish without anyone disconnecting 

* I did all match types with superstars (make sure you do fair fight) plus diva 1 on 1 and diva fair fight 

* If I got a random that did the hacking where u get kicked in the air I redid the match type

Also for the 100 ranked matches same rules apply if someone disconnects it will count on your list but will not count towards the 100 

I hope this clarifies a few points for people 

Hi, one question, I do all the matches with 2 boosting partner but I was just the one who got the trophy; so it is necessary that whoever wants to get the trophy have to create the matches?? Most of the fights , I was the one that created it .

• 3 months later...

you can use coms but if u are getting hack in the air restart the match it bugs the games.

Wow so if your opponent is a crybaby and disconnects or a cheater and uses the superkick mod it screws up match tracking. I was wondering why this trophy never popped for me. Top all that off wth the fact 2K is closing the servers in 8 months . . .

From the bottom of my heart 2K, fuck you. This is the last WWE title I buy as long as you make them . . .

• 3 months later...

HI, i didi with my brother but he cant get the trophies

First time play all type matches vs Users = I get trophy expert in ring, my brother not

Second time play all type matches vs AI = I get trophy 100 matches, my brother not

Third time play all type matches vs AI =  He still doesnt get the trophies

Anny Help, some solution? what happens?