question about difficulty trophies

fraserwalkr

so forgive me if this doesnt make much sense (or has been addressed elsewhere) but i had the idea:

so I'm working on nightmare and obsessive compulsive at the same time. the main game isn't too bad but im noticing the races and job board things are a bit more challenging than I expected. If in the future I determine that I don't want to try and to obsessive compulsive on the same run will this work:

create 2 or more saves of my current spot in night mare. lower the difficulty setting to easy in one of them, keep the other at nightmare (ie: the only difference between both saves right now is the difficulty)

finish the easy one and get obsessive compulsive. then go back and continue on the other save from where I was and finish it on nightmare.

would i still get the nightmare difficulty trophy? the whole point would be to use what I've done so far and save some time instead of having to do another ENTIRE playthrough.

thanks

Edited by Fray32-

If the one save never has its difficulty changed then I would imagine that the trophy would still unlock. It's been ages since I've played the game though. If you're that unsure I would do whatever the most annoying trophy would be, first (nightmare IMO,) and THEN load the old save, change the difficulty and carry on.

• Like 1