Episode 6 will not download

Fozzyabear

Hi all, I recently purchased the disk at gamestop and put it in my playstation 3. I played episode 1 and was like hmm I should download episode 6 so it's rdy. I go to download it and it stayts stuck at a blue screen. I went to my recent downloads in the ps store and its not there. Does anyone know what the problem is. Has any1 been able to download episode 6 from the disk version?

Edit: I was never able to download it and TT never got back to me so I returned it for Playstation credit and bought the season pass online. I wasn't going to but I wanted to complete it. Screw you and ur shitty support Telltale! I even sent them photos like they asked of the screens. 1 week later and still no response. Buyers of the disk version for Ps3 BEWARE!

Edited by Fozzyabear

• 2 weeks later...

yeah i rented it but like you said episode 6 refuses to download. The store is still asking that i pay 3.99 for it. end of the day if ppl buy the disc version then that is all they should pay. Telltale are awful at the moment, churning out lazy ass shite over n over and now this. This is also the reason why i only rent Telltale games and not buy, waste of money. Plus lets be honest they arent even games.