Is this game harem?

Okay guys, I need straight answers I don't care about spoilers because I hate harem so if the spoiler is a harem I just won't get the game~

This goes for reverse and non reverse harem. Any type or hint of harem at it too, I know the character enslaves males but idk is that actually a harem or is she just joking.... So is this game harem?

I am splitting between buying Toukiden or Disgaea 5, I played a lot of Monster Hunter in the past so yeah~

I've only played a bit of Disgaea 5 but in 3, 4 and D2 there isn't any harem. There aren't any social/dating sim aspects in disgaea, it's a SRPG

In Disgaea, Play as Disgaea. Lead your flock of prinnies to their certain demise whilst strategically building up your blue penguin harem.

Watch out for Neptune though. She's from the bad side of Nippon Ichi

In Disgaea, Play as Disgaea. Lead your flock of prinnies to their certain demise whilst strategically building up your blue penguin harem.

HDN wasn't developed Nippon Ichi, They only published 3 of the games

That's Idea Factory tho

Nippon Ichi did release the first games in the series in western markets, but then the JPN publisher of the games opened their own western branch and started releasing them on their own

http://www.ideafintl.com/

And the games were always developed by Compile Hearts

There is literally no argument to be had on this subject

Everyone is right, as all the companies mentioned had their hand in the games and their buisness in their pillows.

Disgaea is mainly comedy plotwise, so if there was any harem stuff it would just be a parody of something else... but I think that character saying that, it's just the lovely love freak incarnation in D5 (since we have 1 per game, with Flone in D1 and D1D2, Beryl in D3, Flone+Artina in D4.. not sure about D2, but there's probably someone to fill the role :lol:).

Still Disgaea comedy is usually quite nice, even if you miss 90% of the references (because a lot of them are about Japanese games or anime series and no one knows everything..).

Why does it matter. Its a video game. I don't see the big deal whether it is or not. 

I don't like it. Yes it does matter, if you don't like the horror genre... will you just say ''it's just a video game'' and buy Until Dawn. Unless you just want plats you won't. I want to enjoy my game. 

Why does it matter. Its a video game. I don't see the big deal whether it is or not. 

It makes considerably more sense to ask about a game before you buy it then complain about it featuring something you don't like after you buy it.

This topic is someone asking about a game which they are curious about purchasing and is not commenting on other people's preferences.

in what?

The bellybutton. You know, the same way you, I and every one else on this forum were conceived.

If you're into trophy hunting, then get AoD before Kiwami so you can get the AOD plat and have loads of progress to carry over into Kiwami for that plat too

I have the PS4 one and AOD. So I should really start that on my Vita first? Edited by skateak
  • Like 1