Is this game harem?

• 1 month later...

Thanks I got scared since I noticed one of the characters saying how she loves Killia... and in Japan = Harem start. Glad this isn't one of them.

Well, there is the fact that Seraphina constantly wants all men to submit before her as love slaves, but that's because she's the Overlord of a place called Gorgeous, so she's VERRRRY vain and tries to use her sex appeal as a weapon. However, none of the male characters(at least not Killia) are affected by that. xD

Other than that and a few sexy bodies, the games aren't that type of game. I'm not really big into harem or reverse harem either(even though I ended up maxing all Social Links in Persona 4 Golden with a harem ending LOLZ xD) but I respect Japan's culture and if they want to have that sort of kink, I can't judge. I appreciate you giving your opinion, but you don't knewneed to worry - the Disgaea series has very few romantic introspections. ;)

EDIT: KNEW to worry? WTF? LOL, I'm really stupid if I didn't catch that mistake a long time ago when I made this post. :facepalm:

Edited by DetectiveCJ