Caps disappearing bug!

BMJ2K7

So I'm playing right now, and I go to buy a house at Diamond City. But says I don't have enough caps. Which I thought was weird bc last time I checked I had over 12,000. Well now it says I have a mere 200. I check every save for the last hour and it says I have the exact same number of caps. I even go back to a save 3 hours ago, and it says I have a mere 5500 caps. When I played last night, I had over 8,000 on that save, except I played an hour or two since except I increased it to around 10,000 yet still says 5500. Apparently I got hit with a serious bug, so make sure you guys back up your save every hour or two, to prevent this from happening. Bc I lost over 12,000 caps, and I dont have the money anymore to buy what I want.

Edit: So I uploaded from save from last night onto the PS4. And everything is back to normal except for the wasted hours today. So whatever bug this is, that effected my saves on the PS4, only affected the ones on the PS4. So my save from my USB is fine. This proves it was a bug, bc the save I uploaded from the USB is the same one on the PS4 from the same play time. And my caps and everything now is back, even though I wasted 3 hours today for nothing. But at least all my caps and stuff is back. Good thing I backup my saves each night, or I would have been screwed. Hope no one ever gets this bug!

Edited by BMJ2K7