releasing 26th this november, Heavy Rain next year March 1st

TCODE1

IMPROVEMENTS FOR PLAYSTATION 4:
•Enhanced 1080p graphics including motion blur, bloom and depth of field effects, as well as improved lighting and shadows
•Decisions are highlighted at the end of each scene and compared with those made by other players 
•Once you have completed Beyond: Two Souls, you will be able to replay the game in chronological order – a much requested feature in the PS3 version!
•Increased difficulty in certain fight scenes, combined with improved controls for action sequences
•Includes the “Enhanced Experiments” DLC

Heavy Rain next year March 1st

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/11/19/beyond-two-souls-coming-to-ps4-on-nov-24th-heavy-rain-out-next-year/

and we have a confirmation for a retail bundle for EU:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/11/19/beyond-two-souls-releases-digitally-on-ps4-26th-november/

with everything said, i'm happy about the retail bundle in EU since that's where i am

Edited by TCODE1
  • Like 2

Weird, why wouldnt they just include both? Heavy Rain is coming in March from what I can tell. 

According to PS Lifestyle there is a collection coming in March but only confirmed for EU at the moment. Never played B2S because I heard it was pretty mediocre, I might give it a go on ps4 though. 

make your own opinion about games after playing them

Edited by TCODE1
  • Like 1

Both enjoyable first go round but can we not have something new instead of rinse and repeat?!

Bloodborne, Until Dawn, The Order 1886, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Infamous Second Son, First Light, Knack, Killzone, Horizon, Wild, AOT, SAO last song, Detroit Become Human, Dreams, The Last Guardian, FF7 Remake, Shenmue 3, new Dead or Alive, Dragon Quest XI, Dragon Quest Heroes, new Valkyria, new Yakuza, etc...

Yeah, we never get something new.

• Like 3

Bloodborne, Until Dawn, The Order 1886, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Infamous Second Son, First Light, Knack, Killzone, Horizon, Wild, AOT, SAO last song, Detroit Become Human, Dreams, The Last Guardian, FF7 Remake, Shenmue 3, new Dead or Alive, Dragon Quest XI, Dragon Quest Heroes, new Valkyria, new Yakuza, etc...

Yeah, we never get something new.

Fair play to you for the effort but i never actually said we don't get anything new i purely pointed out that these are old so why do it again!!! As opposed to respawning the same games why don't they put the effort into new concepts and ideas!!

Fair play to you for the effort but i never actually said we don't get anything new i purely pointed out that these are old so why do it again!!! As opposed to respawning the same games why don't they put the effort into new concepts and ideas!!

They are, Quantic Dream is making a new game called Detroit Become Human, the thing that some people don't understand is that this remasters don't stop new games from being made, the remasters are usually made by a separate team and the main team focus on making a new one, but I guess people will never understand that.

I agree and disagree. Games are expensive, and if one isnt reviewed well why would I spend money on it? Granted im willing to give this one a chance as I stated. 

The Order 1886 and Murdered Soul Suspect were not well reviewed and I enjoyed both of them, that's why you never have to trust 100% on reviewers, in the end it's just their own opinions and just because they said a game was bad it doesn't mean it will be for you.

Edited by Finozzi1696

Too bad?

Well, they did release Port Station this generation instead of Play Station, so... expected, I guess.

Yeah, "portstation". Btw there were and are plenty of remasters on PS3, 360, PC and XOne as well.