releasing 26th this november, Heavy Rain next year March 1st

TCODE1

Thought I recalled these two being on a physical copy. I'll probably wait until Heavy Rain comes out to see if they put the two of them on a disc.

They are. Once Heavy Rain comes out they'll be released on a physical collection

Edited by Azaan60

Oh PlayStation 3 remastered aka PS4.

Why not release both on PS Now, that's what the service was made for.

not true, 1st it looks better, it plays in order

2nd, psnow is on tvs, you can play ps3 games on a tv without a ps3/ps4/psvita, you can play psnow on psvita and ps3, if they put it on psnow why would they since it's on ps3?

XBONE has bacwards compatibility yer they suckered every xb1 fan to buy the master chief collection (that is still broken) when they had them on b.c. for free, why did they do it? because it looks better? like beyond does on ps4? logics and facts i know, they aren't for everyone

I guess Sony plans on remastering every last gen game until the current gen console cycle ends.

remember a lot of people change from Microsoft to sony this gen because yeah pretty sure you know why so remaking Ps3 exclusive to Ps4 its pretty smart so people that never played them would buy them also fan that love them would rebuy them so its a win win situation 

the wife really enjoys these type of games so this would be great bonding for us 

love the signature gif lvc vklhew VWEHL V!!!!!!!!

If you can appreciate the style (ie. you liked Heavy Rain) and can look past it's flaws here and there, this is a gem of a game.  One that the limiting PS3 hardware really didn't do justice.  If you passed on it just because "it didn't review well enough", you're doing yourself and the game a disservice.

I'll definitely be picking up this remaster and replaying when it and Heavy Rain are released on disc early next year.

Edited by FrecLognAizeW