Master Trophy Discussion

SirkSirk

I feel there's more speculation to this trophy than people are giving it. If you have to obtain all stars on master, then what about the ones already obtained on lower difficulties? Also survival requires a hard completion to unlock custom loadouts making this hard to believe.

If anyone has every star, you should post here and share whether or not you got the trophy. I have a feeling the game isn't going to require you to grab every mission star on master for this trophy, it's probably just for the ones that require you to play on master difficulty.

It required me to beat all the master stars.  I did not have the hard mode stars when I completed the trophy

You automatically get the hard mode stars when you do these on master, But you're saying you only need to get the stars requiring you to play on master?

• 1 month later...

No you just have to collect 5 from one challenge for the trophy. For Master trophy only difficulty matters.

Thanks. Do you have to get the unstoppable star as well for the master trophy? The unstoppable star requires that you win while the other side has less than 40 points. On Hoth, thats impossible, even for a computer. 

It required me to beat all the master stars.  I did not have the hard mode stars when I completed the trophy

Did you have to get the unstoppable star as well? This is the star you get for winning when the other team has less than 40 points on master difficulty.

Thanks. Do you have to get the unstoppable star as well for the master trophy? The unstoppable star requires that you win while the other side has less than 40 points. On Hoth, thats impossible, even for a computer. 

Did you have to get the unstoppable star as well? This is the star you get for winning when the other team has less than 40 points on master difficulty.

No, you don't need to get the Unstoppable star to get the Master Trophy, I can confirm as I didn't get an Unstoppable star in Hoth, which is the most difficult map in Master without a doubt in my mind.

Whether you want to get the Unstoppable stars is up to you.

Edited by erickt123