Totally not discussion about trophies or anything

Satoshi Ookami

Seems Steam keeps filling PS4 library with more and more ports. =D

Mitsurugi is a hack and slash DMC-like Japanese indie. First released only on PC, now coming to PS4, with worldwide release also planned soon. (Would post the source, but dunno if lewdgamer is the best page to link here :awesome:)

Check the gameplay here:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/263620

If anyone's giving a shot in future, here's a mechanics explanation.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=240979414

The girls are cute, panty shots everywhere, seems like Senran Kagura xD But from what I read it's a pretty hard game.

In any case, 10€ seems like a good purchase if PS4 leaves this price.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

Oh, my mistake.  I didn't realize you mentioned any other ways Steam is superior.

Are you implying I said cheaper makes something superior? :hmm: If you'd taken the time to realise they're on seperate lines you'd realise I was talking steam in general

There were no ways mentioned in the first place, thanks for reading both posts xD

There were no ways mentioned in the first place, thanks for reading both posts xD

It is also on the weekly humble bundle which you can pick up for 3ish$

Unless you got it in a previous humble for $1 :^)

(But that's for steam and we never mention anything that could be superior to sony here... do we?)

Paraphrase: It's available for steam for $3, you got it prior for $1 on steam. Summary: Since they're both so cheap on Steam, that makes them superior to Sony.

They're your words and there weren't many of them. If that's not how they're meant to be taken, you probably should have used different ones...

Man, I would love if every indie would be like this.

>platinum trophy

>panty shots

>10 USD

meanwhile... we have... Isaac? A meat boy? shitloads of puzzle based games? bsbsbwhw hwhhd okay.

• Like 1

There are some good Japanese Indie games on the JP PSN store tho.

The game is completely in English on the PS4 version, so if you have a JP account then there should be no problem ^^

Other than that, great game. Inferno was a cake but "Very Hard" was the true difficulty of the game :P would probably give it a 7 or 8/10 on difficulty cause it was pretty short.

• 2 weeks later...