Trophy Community ambassador / How to unlock it

alvaro_rm_07

Hi guys, after playing  comunity events for a few months, in my 20-21 event finally i have unlocked the Community ambassador trophy. I follow this steps:

If the Community Ambassador trophy hasn't unlocked for you yet, even though you met the requirement "Participated in 20 Driver Network Community Events" try the following:

1. Go to the Community Events section
2. Go to every event page you have taken part in
3. Check if you are on the leaderboard clicking the "Go to my time" icon

This will update the data in your profile and should unlock the trophy.

It works for me after follow the steps (in the 11 page the trophy pop).

Good luck!

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?36377-Investigating-Community-ambassador-trophy-not-unlocking/page19

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMFG OMFG OMFG <3  <3  ..... after weeks and month .... it worked .... still can´t believe .... i´m so happy right now, i can sell this finally.

Today i was just mashing desperately circle up and down the events until it finally popped. So don´t give up

Edited by BDRick35

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got it today. I tried the "Find me" method three times a week since it's been found. I refreshed every event even the ones I've never been on the leaderboad or I didn't participated them (except the DLC ones). So guys, DON'T STOP TRYING. It took months but it finally unlocked when I totally lost my hope.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ugh, well guess I will try it all again today and there is a new race, or maybe its early tomorrow or something. It is last one on the list, hopefully I get this stupid trophy. 

Edit: This is fuckeddd, looks like no more events? Nothing still for me, tried to do the update thing on every single event many times now and nothing. 

Edited by LiNSiCKeL

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, they said to me that new events will be available in April. I heard from other sources about them being released in March or May, but they will come eventually. 

Still need 9 more to my Plat  :(

Oh my, this is good news. I have done this stupid update leaderboard thing 50 times probably and NOTHING. I had to have done 25+ events and maybe some new ones will help finally trigger it. Been needing just this trophy for coming on a year FFS. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/28/2015 at 10:07 AM, TR_RAPTOR said:
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got it today. I tried the "Find me" method three times a week since it's been found. I refreshed every event even the ones I've never been on the leaderboad or I didn't participated them (except the DLC ones). So guys, DON'T STOP TRYING. It took months but it finally unlocked when I totally lost my hope.

How many events did you participate in? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/23/2017 at 7:23 PM, PipeSwinger said:

How many events did you participate in? 

Nearly all non DLC events of the first season. I unlocked the trophy 6 months after my 20th event. (I did the method above twice every week for 6 months)

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, jayboo1991 said:

Is there any news when new events are coming?

I thought, they release events until end of the year, doesn't they?

On twitter they said today that the events are comming 'really soon' and they had had an issue to post them.

Maybe the dev who manages them was on vacation.. who knows

• Like 1

On 13.8.2017 at 11:19 AM, charlijaen said:

On twitter they said today that the events are comming 'really soon' and they had had an issue to post them.

Maybe the dev who manages them was on vacation.. who knows

Or maybe they are just to busy with the Project Cars 2 release. I really hope there will be enough community events for the trophy, bought the GotY a few days ago.

24 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

I just started playing today and I'm also hoping that they will use their brains and unlock all events once and for all...

I can't even understand why they didn't do it in the first place... People just want to do achievement and that's all, nobody cares for this events.

Because they're focusing on the second game, and that game comes out in a month or so.  This game has been out for over two years now.  You folks should have gotten the game a long time ago, if you cared about getting the platinum trophy.  The end of the year =/= 31 December.  Keep that in mind.

8 hours ago, grimydawg said:

Because they're focusing on the second game, and that game comes out in a month or so.  This game has been out for over two years now.  You folks should have gotten the game a long time ago, if you cared about getting the platinum trophy.  The end of the year =/= 31 December.  Keep that in mind.

While I don't disagree with this, it wouldn't be very fair for the new players that picked up the GOTY edition that was recently on sale.

I've been putting pressure on the Project CARS devs recently in getting ~20 events out there sometime around the release of PC2, as a celebration at least.

I passed this information on in the other thread on here, but the OP of that thread decided that more relevant information wasn't useful enough and locked the thread.