Resident Evil 6 May be coming to PS4 & Xbone

EternalChaos72

I'm excited! It's a fun game on co-op, but honestly i'd rather have them remaster RE5 (and RE4), hopefully these two will come with RE6 as a bundle!

If we can get RE3 remastered on the PS4, then I would be SO happy!!

Don't you mean remake? :P

• Like 1

And here I thought that Capcom wanted us to forget that Resident Evil 6 ever happened. I mean it's one of the worst received Resident Evil games ever made, at least from the numbed titles. They've been doing so well recently with the Revelations games and the announcement of a Resident Evil 2 Remake that I was beginning to think that they were trying to return to the roots of the series. Why would they want to drag up the past that most of us would like to forget? Oh yeah... Money.  :P

This baffles me because RE5 was super popular and RE6 was not.

Regardless of the internet bitching RE5 was the most popular of all the RE games. So i'm genuinely suprised that they would try rereleasing it.

TBH I liked all RE games so if they are making some changes or doing something with the mercs mode I'd buy it for that.

Edited by Superbuu3

Have you played RE4? 

I've played 1, 3, Zero, 4, 5, 6, Revelations, Revelations HD, Revelations 2, and ORC. The only ones I've liked were 5, 6, and Revelations. I tried most of the games in the series, because everyone and their mom kept telling me to, and I just don't like them. Any game that's only difficult because of garbage controls isn't a good game to me. And that's what most survival horror games are.

Only played Resident Evil 5 so I'm not a huge fan of the series, it was a decent game though, I was considering playing RE6 on PS3 but never got around to it. I would play this on PS4 but I already have a long list of games I plan on playing, so it would be a while before I go ahead and buy this. If it does happen.

It seems most games I missed out on on PS3 are, or will be coming to PS4. Not sure if that's good or bad. Either way, plenty of games to keep me going.

• 2 years later...