El classico *_*

danishtherock

Damn what a game that's going to be. I'll probably record it as Man City and Liverpool will be playing at the same time

No messi no win. Lets hope for a Ronaldo hattrick!

O_O Neymar and Suarez are like Jekyll and Hyde at the moment. That threesome (Messi included) is the best strike force I have ever seen in my life

Come back chewy come back! :spank:

• Like 1

No messi no win. Lets hope for a Ronaldo hattrick!

Messi is fit and ready for today clash *_*

Damn what a game that's going to be. I'll probably record it as Man City and Liverpool will be playing at the same time

O_O Neymar and Suarez are like Jekyll and Hyde at the moment. That threesome (Messi included) is the best strike force I have ever seen in my life

Come back chewy come back! :spank:

Yeah man it will going to be a kickass match o_O

Hey i'll be watching man city vs Liverpool, I'm loving the premier league this season.

Yeah that liverpool are on fire at the moment... xD In all seriousness, im hoping liverpool nick a win if it means Arsenal go top ^_^

I feel like Barca will risk Messi for the game, but Neymar and Suarez have been brilliant so I expect a Barca win. 

Yeah that liverpool are on fire at the moment... xD In all seriousness, im hoping liverpool nick a win if it means Arsenal go top ^_^

I feel like Barca will risk Messi for the game, but Neymar and Suarez have been brilliant so I expect a Barca win. 

Me too, im an arsenal fan, i think Liverpool will actually win  :ninja:

• Like 1

Have to back Barca on recent form but it is always a fantastic game with so many great players involved that can create magic at any point. It will trounce the premiership games in terms of excitement. Liverpool the way they have been playing should truly get thumped by City but who knows these days!!

• Like 1

I'll be watching City and Liverpool. Don't really care for Spanish football but I may check out the highlights.

:-p Best of luck buddy.hobefully your team will win tonight :-) I don't watch EPL since ronaldo left MANU! EX manu /Man city supporter ;-)

In comparison with EPL I feel Spanish football(La liga) is fast and more fluent :-/

I hope the match won't be boring like the last 2 clasicos. This one will be different though. No Casillas and Xavi :( Which means there's no one to control the fights between the players :awesome:

I totally agree with you..Even last year wen Agr played Portugal in Uk both coaches took messi and cr7 after halftime :-(

But its La Liga hope it will be great match *_*

Btw which team you are going to support?

Have to back Barca on recent form but it is always a fantastic game with so many great players involved that can create magic at any point. It will trounce the premiership games in terms of excitement. Liverpool the way they have been playing should truly get thumped by City but who knows these days!!

Yeah we get to see top players from the world *_* Dual trio from both team :-*

Ronaldo,karim,Bale <3 Messi suarez,neymar <3

Lets not think about the result! Lets enjoy the match... Cheers B-)

Biggest rivalry of football Real madrid vs Barca today :-* less then 24hours left!! Guys exited?

Im a madrid fan and u? Cm lets chat n lets get the rivalries begin here :-* #Hala_Madrid

It may be one of the biggest matches, but never the biggest rivalry. Just sayin'.

Dat match...... Rafa should just make way for 'The Special One' to mess up sort out Real Madrid his own way.

Força Barça

That what's happen when you prefer Benitez to Ancelotti.

It may be one of the biggest matches, but never the biggest rivalry. Just sayin'.

Real vs barca isn't only a football match with two of the biggest club ever. It's also a "political match". That's why is the biggest football match ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...