100% but no Platinum

watersoulhealer

Same thing happened to me with super exploding zoo (as you can see that I got it 40 secs later than the last trophy)... however, all that I had to do to fix it was just close the game > reopen it > go to trophies > synch them and thats it. If that doesnt work then I've no idea whats going on  :S

Something similar happened for me with gravity rush. The problem was that my system didn't have all the trophies registered on it (I had a new memory card in so the first few trophies weren't on it) so it didn't give me the platinum. After syncing the trophy list with psn I opened the game back up and the platinum trophy popped. That was on the vita though. It might be worth a try on the ps3.

Same thing happened to me with super exploding zoo (as you can see that I got it 40 secs later than the last trophy)... however, all that I had to do to fix it was just close the game > reopen it > go to trophies > synch them and thats it. If that doesnt work then I've no idea whats going on  :S

It Worked =D thankyou!! I'll have to remember that if it ever happens again :dance:

• 1 year later...