Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
watersoulhealer

100% but no Platinum

15 posts in this topic

Just finished playing episode 6, now have all trophies but no platinum, has this happened for anyone else. Bought all eps off the psn store... that shouldn't make a difference, or do you need the retail version for the platinum?

:(

Wow...I don't think i've seen that before o.o btw there isn't a retail version so that's not the issue

Weirdly another game of yours has a platinum at 92%

Edited by Raccoon

Damn, that sucks. You got jipped pretty hard!  :(

Same thing happened to me with super exploding zoo (as you can see that I got it 40 secs later than the last trophy)... however, all that I had to do to fix it was just close the game > reopen it > go to trophies > synch them and thats it. If that doesnt work then I've no idea whats going on  :S

Weirdly another game of yours has a platinum at 92%

That's because of the DLC. He has all the trophies from the vannila version of Battlefield 4.

Delete an reinstall game data (not save data), then sync the trophies. The platinum should now be in your collection.

Something similar happened for me with gravity rush. The problem was that my system didn't have all the trophies registered on it (I had a new memory card in so the first few trophies weren't on it) so it didn't give me the platinum. After syncing the trophy list with psn I opened the game back up and the platinum trophy popped. That was on the vita though. It might be worth a try on the ps3.

Same thing happened to me with super exploding zoo (as you can see that I got it 40 secs later than the last trophy)... however, all that I had to do to fix it was just close the game > reopen it > go to trophies > synch them and thats it. If that doesnt work then I've no idea whats going on  :S

It Worked =D thankyou!! I'll have to remember that if it ever happens again :dance:

10 minutes ago, JeffStryker69 said:

Tried everything and still no platinium 

looks like you've only played one episode, you'll need to buy them all to get it

10 minutes ago, JeffStryker69 said:

Tried everything and still no platinium 

According to your profile you only have the trophies for episode 1. You need all the trophies from all 6 episodes to get the platinum.