DLC trophies

Cruzinats94

Twenty dollars seems a bit excessive. I'm sure it'll be a fuckin blast though.

I left off at ng+ because I didn't think Fromsoft would add trophies. I guess I'll have to get past Vicar Amelia to be able to access the DLC? 

There's 15 bosses in the main game, and apparently 5 in the DLC.  Totally speculating here since the game isn't out yet, but the math suggests it's a third the length of the main game, and $20 is a third of $60.

There's 15 bosses in the main game, and apparently 5 in the DLC.  Totally speculating here since the game isn't out yet, but the math suggests it's a third the length of the main game, and $20 is a third of $60.

I paid $30 for the vanilla. I dislike how games go on sale, but DLC almost never does. One of my biggest gripes with the digital market. 

Doesn't really matter, I always get DLC anyway. I'm sure it'll be fun and more than likely worth the money.

Was kinda hoping this wouldn't have trophies but oh well. Luckily however, this is one of the games I'm waiting to plat for Plat Rain Day so my current save is right before the last boss in NG so once this is released I can go straight to it and not play through till I can reach it in NG+.

It was originally multiple dlcs that were lumped into one expansion, I don't mind a $20 price tag at all for more Bloodborne personally. I'm stoked for more lore on Laurence and the early Healing Church, as well as Ludwig and the first hunters; and hopefully some Powder Keg action (that hammer!). Souls dlc have been some of the best parts in the series, so I have no reason to suspect otherwise with this one.