Project Platinum: Baka Hentai!

Shana Alter

I have 1 game so far: Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus.

I'll go for the Sweet Yuri emblem, thanks. Will definitely shoot for platinum rank by next year.

EDIT: I should have 2 games.. forgot about DOA5.

DOA5 is only for special awards and not the total.

Only God can judge me.

o Moe Chronicle

o Senran Kagura : Shinovi Versus

o Senran Kagura : Estival Versus

o Senran Kagura : Bon Appetit

o Ar Tonelico 3

o Mugen Souls

o Mugen Souls Z

Somewhat disappointed at Gal Gun's notable absence.

I actually forgot about GalGun... will probably get them added soon. *bangs head on desk while half-asleep*

All up to Xionx have been added also just so nobody requests leaderboard updates later on those will be done weekly for this thread so don't worry if you aren't up to date at every moment.

I have

SK Shinovi Versus,

SK Bon Appetit

Criminal Girls

Monster Monpiece

(maybe you can add Dungeon Travelers 2 .... after beating monstergirl bosses you see some "ecchi" destroyed cloth pictures xD)

Haven't had a chance to try Dungeon Travellers 2 so I will go check somebody else's gameplay and see if it gets added or not, thanks for the suggestion though even if it doesn't get added.

I havent played any of these but I definitely want to at some point. Which of these games are released in english / playable even with little to no knowledge of japanese?

Ok, are you joining?

And the game headers in the GAMES section links to the trophy lists which if there was an English list I tried to give that priority but basically:

From Onechanbara ZII - Ar nosurge are in English and released in the West along with Monster Monpiece while Moe Chronicle is an Asian release if you want it in English and the DOA games are all in English but since they don't raise your rank and are just for a special emblem unsure if they'd matter to you.

All up to Xionx have been added also just so nobody requests leaderboard updates later on those will be done weekly for this thread so don't worry if you aren't up to date at every moment.

Haven't had a chance to try Dungeon Travellers 2 so I will go check somebody else's gameplay and see if it gets added or not, thanks for the suggestion though even if it doesn't get added.

it should be added....it one of the most frisky games ever.

I also have the plat on that as well.

Valhalla Knights 3

Killer Is Dead

Catherine

Conception 2

Dungeon Travelers 2

Demon Gaze...sniffing panties .....

it should be added....it one of the most frisky games ever.

I also have the plat on that as well.

Valhalla Knights 3

Killer Is Dead

Catherine

Conception 2

Dungeon Travelers 2

Demon Gaze...sniffing panties .....

Scrubbed out Catherine as that is in another PP already as for the others I'd likely only take the bottom 3 but I'd need to double check with Demon Gaze as I can only recall a single panty sniffing scene which isn't quite enough luckily know a few people who have it so I can check with them so it might get added.

So I'm a Accidental Pervert, huh? xD

:platinum: Mugen Souls

:platinum: Mugen Souls Z

:platinum: Ar Tonelico Qoga

:platinum: Ar Nosurge

Also, I've got :platinum: Time & Eternity, & :platinum: Bayonetta too, do those count?

Time & Eternity is possible but Bayonetta I am not overly keen on adding if that makes sense?

Will add you shortly.