Project Platinum: Baka Hentai!

Shana Alter

As much as I want that platinum, it appears I will never get it due to the Japan only games on the list. Since one is PS3 and my disc reader is broken, I'm screwed...

But not as screwed as these hawt grills. :eyebrow:

Right now I've got SK Shonvi Versus, Bon Apetit and Ar nosurge+ so that puts me at accidental pervert.

I don't know about the sequel but the original Dungeon Travelers is a slightly cleaned-up handheld port of an honest-to-god eroge so it's probably worth a spot on the list but there's a pretty large list of games involved here and I could see it getting out of control quickly given the number of games that could fit the criteria.  I'm not too familiar with PP threads in general but 18 games already seems like kind of a lot.

As much as I want that platinum, it appears I will never get it due to the Japan only games on the list. Since one is PS3 and my disc reader is broken, I'm screwed...

But not as screwed as these hawt grills. :eyebrow:

Right now I've got SK Shonvi Versus, Bon Apetit and Ar nosurge+ so that puts me at accidental pervert.

I have Shinovi Versus and I'm a male, but I'd rather be in the trap category. It's okay if not though cx

Adding you both now as for going on trap catergory the easy way is to change your gender on the forums to unknown but I can add you there I guess since at least you pointed out where you should be and it isn't like you're jumping to the girl's side.

I don't know about the sequel but the original Dungeon Travelers is a slightly cleaned-up handheld port of an honest-to-god eroge so it's probably worth a spot on the list but there's a pretty large list of games involved here and I could see it getting out of control quickly given the number of games that could fit the criteria.  I'm not too familiar with PP threads in general but 18 games already seems like kind of a lot.

Yeah, didn't want to add too many titles but it'll probably get capped with a few mentioned here and then any sequels or the odd new title if it truly fits.

EDIT: 

Was also trying to keep it not too import heavy for Western gamers too so while some Japanese only titles would be here not too many would as I want at least gold tier to be beliveable for them and regarding GalGun earlier that might actually be a good option considering it's sequel is getting an English release isn't it?

Edited by Kochiya Shana

Wouldn't it be fairer for all if the JP only games will become special awards or so since not everyone on here can read JP.

Also about that DoA special awards do you only need to have one version or all to get it? If just one i got DoA5 U plat

Got the following plats:

Akiba's Trip

Ar tonelico Qoga Knell of Ar Ciel

Monster Monopiece

Onechanbara Z2 Chaos

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

Shouldn't also those Agarest games and mabye Neptunia U get added aswell?

Forgot to add i'm a guy.

Edited by Tosmasta00

Wouldn't it be fairer for all if the JP only games will become special awards or so since not everyone on here can read JP.

Well, that's the point of these PPs :P

To give you motivation to Plat them :P

So no, it is not unfair :)

Shouldn't also those Agarest games and mabye Neptunia U get added aswell?

NepU is already in Nep (obviously xD) PP and as a special in Dengeki.

Time & Eternity is possible but Bayonetta I am not overly keen on adding if that makes sense?

Will add you shortly.

I don't know if TokiTowa is enough perverted compared to other listed games =D

I know I have an extremely high chance of not platting all of these games, but I'm signing up for this shit anyway. Please let me have that Sweet Yuri trophy! (Signing up into the Female Hall) :3

The only plat I have on this list is Senran Kagura Bon Appetit!

Edited by BlueFireReaper