Project Platinum: Baka Hentai!

Shana Alter

As much as I really know this fits, I am hesitant to add it for a few reasons:

• Current game count + 2 confirmed but trophy lists aren't up yet along with a further 4 that do have lists up that just haven't been added yet(will be added later tonight with an update post)
  • Want to try keep the game count fair to with a nice Japanese-English ratio so at the very least gold is obtainable as more games will tweak the amount needed per rank

But will consider it since I do have to account for games that have sequels and such to the thread as I am sure we don't want this thread getting to crazy amount of titles needed for platinum rank for now I might add it as an award and add it properly later on. Well at least you have Valkyrie Drive confirmed for this thread along with Criminal Girls 2 upon their releases.

You have been added by the way to the current Accidental Pervert army.

As much as weird it could be, it actually can be localized, so if I were you, I would wait for a while.

As much as weird it could be, it actually can be localized, so if I were you, I would wait for a while.

Ya, think?

Has there been any word of this at all. I just cant realistically imagining anyone bringing it over as it just seems a bit much for our censors.

Edited by Superbuu3

Ya, think?

Has there been any word of this at all. I just cant realistically imagining anyone bringing it over as it just seems a bit much for our censors.

Well, what can I say...?

The game is...

(•_•) 

( •_•) ⌐■-■ 

(⌐■_■)

marvelous.

http://web.archive.org/web/20150612174742/http://a.pomf.se/lykity.jpg

• Like 3

Well, what can I say...?

The game is...

(•_•) 

( •_•) ⌐■-■ 

(⌐■_■)

marvelous.

http://web.archive.org/web/20150612174742/http://a.pomf.se/lykity.jpg

Lol, well I guess I was shocked they were going to localise Gal*Gun, so I shouldn't be suprised at this beinga  possiblity. I wonder if we'll end up getting Bullet girls to.

Yeah well if I make it an award for now anyway that way if it doesn't there's still the award for it and if it does well bonus I guess?

Lol, well I guess I was shocked they were going to localise Gal*Gun, so I shouldn't be suprised at this beinga  possiblity. I wonder if we'll end up getting Bullet Girls to.

Thanks for reminding me of that game, I will add that game to the line up due to it's very straight forward gameplay nature anybody could get this platinum with enough effort due to it's easy gameplay and the language barrier here just to play for the platinum is pretty low.

Still working on the banner image which has also slowed down the trophy guide images which will link to them but thankfully the game links should at least suffice for now.

You can add  :platinum: Gal Gun,  :platinum: Gal Gun : Double Peace, and  :platinum: Conception 2 to my total.

Conception II is ready to plat, which means I'm now an Accidental Pervert. Not sure how to feel about that :|.

You have both been updated since you spotted the additions before I announced them, was hoping to have the awards done sooner which was when but anyway...

New Awards are now available but here are all the award images for your viewing pleasure:

Of8DRZk.png HkHGRS9.png vsJKXll.png lBBaTKE.png b6t6QxU.png AnrxRxm.png h1dNxPJ.png ZDfoHOU.png uN52zsY.png OSIsRCn.png OswYKef.png ZgjwDJs.png nDr8990.png frbcrvr.png HcH4DeQ.png dPVrmWn.png

Make sure to read all of what is needed as some require multiple versions completed for the award.

Also new games for ranking up have been added:

L55b5b8.png L540825.png Lb9746b.png

Lbb4db1.png Lfd83d4.png

And a game that ONLY affects an award has also been added:

L0e46d8.png

EDIT:

So my 1,000th post was posting images and such for Baka Hentai! I don't know what to think of that...

Edited by Kochiya Shana
  • Like 1

Rules

• Every platinum has to be earned legit. Hackers will be found out and banned from the event. 
  • Only unique games are eligible, completing the same games with different region trophy lists will not get you any points. 
  • When a new game is released you'll have to re-earn your place in the Hall of fame if necessary. The hall of fame requirements will be updated whenever a new game releases. 
  • The order of the Hall of fame is by order of sign up. First come, first served. 
  • If you want to sign up please refer to which Hall you are eligible and provide the list of your games. 
  • If you are part of Dragon-Archon's Platinum Rain Day Event I will accept entries of games where one trophy has yet to be earned. If possible try to leave an easy one for last. 

Hi. I'll like to join please. And im an accidental pervert.

Please list your games next time it makes this much easier.

So my 1,000th post was posting images and such for Baka Hentai! I don't know what to think of that...

That you no longer can hide your perverted nature :awesome:

Btw, if I got it correctly, Akiba award requires you to complete all 3 versions (PSV, PS3, PS4) while keeping them in one region?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Still working on the banner image which has also slowed down the trophy guide images which will link to them but thankfully the game links should at least suffice for now.

New Awards are now available but here are all the award images for your viewing pleasure:

dPVrmWn.png

EDIT:

Can't wait to see that banner. Those are a lot of new awards, nice work :D. Demon Gaze is also ready to plat for the PRD.

Congrats with the milestone post :yay:.

Special Awards

Of8DRZk.png Onechanbara Z Kagura with NoNoNo! & Onechanbara Z II Chaos

HkHGRS9.png Senran Kagura SHINOVI VERSUS, Senran Kagura ESTIVAL VERSUS(PS4 & PSV) & Senran Kagura Bon Appetit

vsJKXll.png Criminal Girls Invite Only & Criminal Girls 2

lBBaTKE.png Finish AKIBA'S TRIP with any region version on PS3, PSV and PS4

b6t6QxU.png Mugen Souls and Mugen Souls Z

AnrxRxm.png Gal*Gun, Gal*Gun Double Peace and GalGunVolt

h1dNxPJ.png To Love-ru Darkness: Battle Ecstacy and To Love-ru Darkness: True Princess

ZDfoHOU.png Monster Monpiece, Moe Chronicle and Moero Crystal

uN52zsY.png Ar Tonelico Qoga Knell of Ar Ciel and Ar nosurge

OSIsRCn.png Bullet Girls

OswYKef.png Conception 2

ZgjwDJs.png Dungeon Travelers 2

nDr8990.png Eiyuu Senki

frbcrvr.png Omega Labyrinth

HcH4DeQ.png Dead or Alive 5, Dead or Alive 5+, Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate, Dead or Alive 5 Last Round(PS3 & PS4) and Dead or Alive Xtreme 3

dPVrmWn.png Demon Gaze

Question: Are you gonna list people under each of these or is it just for our own... pleasure?

That you no longer can hide your perverted nature :awesome:

Btw, if I got it correctly, Akiba award requires you to complete all 3 versions (PSV, PS3, PS4) while keeping them in one region?

Can be any region spread BUT you need a PS3, PSV and PS4 platinum so you could have Japan, English and Korean for your 3 or Japan, English, English and so forth.

Can't wait to see that banner. Those are a lot of new awards, nice work :D. Demon Gaze is also ready to plat for the PRD.

Congrats with the milestone post :yay:.

Will give you the panty sniffing award then, still need to come up with titles and descriptions for the awards got a few in mind but not all so haven't placed them in the OP with the awards yet.

Question: Are you gonna list people under each of these or is it just for our own... pleasure?

Look in the Sweet Yuri, Accidental Pervert or DDreamer sections in the OP and you'll see how they are displayed.

• Like 1

Will give you the panty sniffing award then, still need to come up with titles and descriptions for the awards got a few in mind but not all so haven't placed them in the OP with the awards yet.

I'm just going to pretend to be proud of that award. Ok, can't wait to see what you're going to come up with. The titles and descriptions of the ranked awards are hilarious.

How is Conception II btw? I might have a go at that after Dungeon Travellers.

My personal rating for it is 7/10. It's alright but grinding out all the events and stuff got boring, especially since some events are missable and I did the 1st playthrough without a guide. The battle system is interesting, but it was poorly implemented. I suggest waiting for a sale or something.

My personal rating for it is 7/10. It's alright but grinding out all the events and stuff got boring, especially since some events are missable and I did the 1st playthrough without a guide. The battle system is interesting, but it was poorly implemented. I suggest waiting for a sale or something.

You should lower the rating by one for ENG only :awesome: