Playing the objective

chickenbaltipie

In my best game, I went 30 and 11, got the most kills by about 10, won the game AND had the most score. Directly irritating.

I think i was something like 17:11 but beat the next best by 3, my team won too.  Annoying as I'm not the best at shooters so will be a while before i get lucky with rubbish players again LOL

I seems to be random those players that are getting it???

Glitched for me as well.

Winning team, highest score, most kills out of both teams. 

Reward=nothing.

It wouldn't suck so much if online gaming wasn't so situational. Theres no one in the world that can say that getting the trophy is easy. As theres zero planning to MP. Guys might be around that corner or they could go around another. 

I did at least 20 blasts first without getting the trophy.

I tried the solution to let the time reach 0 and it worked !!! :)

I was first for the kills counter and I won the game (i think it does not matter if you win or lose). The most difficult part was to find a game with only 5-6 people so that no team could reach the 100 kills.

I did at least 20 blasts first without getting the trophy.

I tried the solution to let the time reach 0 and it worked !!! :)

I was first for the kills counter and I won the game (i think it does not matter if you win or lose). The most difficult part was to find a game with only 5-6 people so that no team could reach the 100 kills.

Thank you very much, finally i got my trophy. I confirm, you need to finish to 0 time left..this is absurd and quite hard 

Apparently people have said that the timer needs to hit 0 for the trophy pop as well as getting the most kills, unconfirmed.

how i got it. Had most kills by like 10 or so and just stopped killing until time ran out.

Not saying its THE way to get it as i was even using a different PS4 with out having synced the games list as well. so theres to many variables. But its worth a try. good luck 

how i got it. Had most kills by like 10 or so and just stopped killing until time ran out.

Not saying its THE way to get it as i was even using a different PS4 with out having synced the games list as well. so theres to many variables. But its worth a try. good luck 

It's pretty impossible, stats are saved on the server so you can't do that 

A group of us got this trophy last night. You need to create a session with at least 8 players and have your team hide so the other team cant get kills. The player on your team going for the trophy will try and get the most kills. This means the game cant end by kill count because the opponents dont have anyone to kill (apart from the one player and two randoms) and the time will run out. 

We used Endor map to do this trophy. 

The trophy should have been made more specific in the first place though.