Playing the objective

chickenbaltipie

A group of us got this trophy last night. You need to create a session with at least 8 players and have your team hide so the other team cant get kills. The player on your team going for the trophy will try and get the most kills. This means the game cant end by kill count because the opponents dont have anyone to kill (apart from the one player and two randoms) and the time will run out. 

We used Endor map to do this trophy. 

The trophy should have been made more specific in the first place though. 

Hey, how long did it take u?

U think u will be doing that session again sometimes?

This is so frustrating. I was top player today in one game where I got lucky and I didn't get the trophy. I had 20 kills and the next best player on both teams only had 10. I doubt that's going to happen again. Has there ever been an instance where a developer has given out glitched trophies without the player having to earn it again?

Can also confirm that as of patch 1.03 it still "doesn't work".  I just went 36-8 (a feat I will probably never match again), and didn't receive the trophy.  Winning team, most kills on either team by 20, and nothing.....

Edited by TheKMan

This is so frustrating. I was top player today in one game where I got lucky and I didn't get the trophy. I had 20 kills and the next best player on both teams only had 10. I doubt that's going to happen again. Has there ever been an instance where a developer has given out glitched trophies without the player having to earn it again?

The only time it happened, that I know of, is in Helldivers.  One trophy required all players to destroy alien homelands.  It would take weeks to get this done, but the first time we did it, the trophy only popped for 100 people, and nobody else.  A few weeks later, the dev released a patch, and awarded the trophy retroactively.  But 9 out of 10 times, you'll have to do the work yourself again.

This trophy is boostable. But you'll need 20 (10 vs 10) people who are willing to participate

Anyone down for a boosting session ? Can't get this trophy on my own. I was on top 3 times on a row, but the trophy didn't unlock

Refer to my earlier comment. You can only have 8 people in a party and it's all you'll need.

god this trophy is driving me insane.

i've had maybe 20 games where i've been 10+ kills ahead of the next person on the list and still don't have it.

I've been on the winning team, losing team, let the timer run out etc and it's just not popping.

I really hope they do something about it.

-edit- as it turns out, this is the last MP trophy i need /sigh

Edited by Drakarth

FINALLY GOT THIS.  Had the most kills in ten or so matches before, but none of them timed out.  Got lucky when this match did.  I only had one more kill than the top player on the other team and our team won 99-96.

Nice one well done

wow that was lucky at 99 kills

Yeah, it was ridiculous.  There was an enemy being target by a teammate right in front of me too.  Saved by the bell!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had a match that ended with 4 seconds left last night  -_- . Ran around hiding the last 2 minutes of the game so I wouldn't rack up the score. Such a dumb glitch.

I was playing on Endor, so I am thinking that map has to be larger so there is more running around as all my Blast games are full of players. I am having a hard time getting into a smaller lobby for a better chance at this trophy. It looks like it is on EA's to-do list, but who knows when that patch is coming out...