Playing the objective

chickenbaltipie

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on a coffee high and managed to get most kills twice out of the three times we won (I find rushing in, guns blazing, to be the most efficient). Didn't pop.

I'm curious: does the fact that I have most deaths also have anything to do with it bugging out? Or is it just random and I have to keep trying?

Edit: nevermind, I see why the thing is glitching now (the thing about the game has to end with a timeout). 

Edited by Holonboy

i finally managed to get this damn trophy. the timer must run out. to do that, it has to be a game with very few players. just keep searching for a new game until one is found with 4v4 or 4v5. it also helps to not just select "Blast" but rather select different maps for a search.

• Like 1

The only time I've come close to this was so infuriating... I was ahead by two kills pretty much the entire match, then during the last 30 seconds before the time ran out I could not find a single enemy, and the 2nd place person got two kills to tie me. Then the game (apparently randomly) decided to show him as the person with the "most kills."

I've gotten first place more times than I can count, but that was the only time I was close to doing it in a match that timed out. Luckily I still have 10 more levels to go, so hopefully they'll get with the program and fix this before I max out, or I'll be one of those who only need this trophy for platinum.

i think i might have to do that - any particular time of the day you found better?

After 11pm UK time blast seems to become dead, with that said I just joined a game with only 4 people in it so I just did not kill anyone so one could get the trophy. So i guess during school times/work in the UK work also.

Edited by DChanning
  • Like 1

I've just seen in the patch notes that they have fixed this trophy.  The notes also say that you can now host private matches.  Min number of players for blast dropped to 4 players - this should now be easily boostable (unless trophies are disabled in private matches)

Going to try this tonight and feedback

The patch notes suggested that they had fixed this trophy (in terms of the timer getting to 0)

Played two matches on my lunch break, most kills in both (team won one lost one) and no trophy

I see that they added a private match function now - going to try and boost this, my timer NEVER runs out

^ I tried with 3 friends. Trophy doesn't pop in private match. You can't even get xp or credits.

thanks for letting me know

patch didn't fix this trophy, so it still stands: highest kills overall after the clock runs out. may i suggest you boost this trophy, set your region to the same region as your booster group, an empty server is also great though. trophies do not pop in private matches.

So does the patch fix the issue or not? The patch notes says it does. I'd rather not try again until I know if it does or not though.

No it doesn't fix it - i tweeted EA about it and they said that they were aware and are "fixing" it

patch didn't fix this trophy, so it still stands: highest kills overall after the clock runs out. may i suggest you boost this trophy, set your region to the same region as your booster group, an empty server is also great though. trophies do not pop in private matches.

honestly this was p*ssing me off but once i got into a game with hardly anyone in it I got it

Congratz bro B)

Cheers - I actually shouted "get in" when i got it - think i might have annoyed the neighbors LOL

Got it finally.

Method I used was to get into a game by choosing the endor map and keep backing out til you get a lobby with no one or only a few in it.
I managed to start the game with only 5 people, and only had a max of 8 by the end of the match.
Topped the kills and bingo.

Edited by michaeljw90
  • Like 1

Last night, I got the trophy for killing people stealing your drops pods and decided I might just test the waters on the blast mode. Somehow got into a 1v1 game (didnt even know that could happen). I got the score up to 3-1 and just camped and waited for time to expire. Got the trophy. Pure luck really. Ended up 5-1 because of a few sniper kills near the end.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...