Post your PS4 screenshots!

SkyesUnholy

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2016 at 9:15 AM, SkyesUnholy said:

So during my journey Dragon Ball Xenoverse when going for the plat, I happened to come across this. The true highlight of my experience, most definitely.qKhwud6.jpg

And later on, I came across these nifty NPC's pulling some sick poses so I thought I'd join in the fun

"boku no piccolo" 

omg xD

I come bearing screenies from three different games. First is the final screenshot I took from AC Origins, if I uploaded every screenshot I took during that game I'd probably crash the site. Up next is a handful from The Station, and finally Far Cry Primal which I've just started. If it's not clear the last image is a very much alive goat being carried away by an eagle, I could've gotten a better view but I was too busy laughing and missed my chance. 

FklKPp2.jpg

bt9QwOP.jpg

47ahVDr.jpg

QvY6cfb.jpg

1OGv3MV.jpg

mrtGTUG.jpg

U5fzo8j.jpg

kTYBzl9.jpg

815z8C1.jpg

vQEMedN.jpg

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

https://imgur.com/NNzN0D5

Tekken 7: Promoted to Usurper with Eddy Gordo, my Main. I aim to become Vanquisher one day, but I know it's hard and that I still lack of something, Gameplay talking: for this reason, for a while, I'll play Player Matches instead of Ranking Matches to improve my Gameplay.

https://imgur.com/DCaP3IX

I took this Screen during a Player Match against a Destroyer Paul (Destroyer is two ranks after Usurper: Usurper - Vanquisher - Destroyer), who I beat several times. In this screen, when we both had 1% of life, I took advantage of a mistake he did to hit him with my Rage Art to win.

Edited by KenjiCBZ

I didn't realize how bad my screenshot problem was until I sat down and sifted through several hundred of them last Saturday night. I deleted most of them but kept what I thought were the best from various games, these are the survivors from Far Cry Primal. 

A5Wjahy.jpg

TbmWUdM.jpg

RhqIKxN.jpg

5KiH0W9.jpg

k8ou80N.jpg

7l3eiXX.jpg

zywWspo.jpg

bn1vMao.jpg

SQtE56L.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...