Post your PS4 screenshots!

SkyesUnholy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Now that I have the platinum, i'll post some screenshots I took in Bloodborne. 

Introducing the boss huntress, Sasha Banks (This is my build, not leveling up anymore)

kGdEsHT.jpg

My least favorite enemies in the game

hQOXi2D.jpg

First time seeing these guys' faces. Creepy.

DyfNpUK.jpg

Making contact. I felt bad, but then I remembered the frenzy.

6PyaINe.jpg

Uh ma'am, you seem to be bleeding.

faiv71E.jpg

I killed everything in the Research Hall, except this little guy.

5Ij7wsi.jpg

Just a cool view in one of the Chalice Dungeons.

4gQju2m.jpg

Praying for some help. My prayers were never heard (apparently nobody plays the DLC).

NRFphjq.jpg

The sky and the cosmos are one.

DmKqs8z.jpg

• Like 3

I completed Art class 5 and could no longer give flowers to the girls. In regards to the pick 50 flowers trophy, the guide here should say that you can still give flowers to a boy from each faction rather than "Start a new game"

13268340_222453441474553_911889606356923

• Like 3

I completed Art class 5 and could no longer give flowers to the girls. In regards to the pick 50 flowers trophy, the guide here should say that you can still give flowers to a boy from each faction rather than "Start a new game"

13268340_222453441474553_911889606356923

Yo know you don't have to kiss the boys to make it count, right? Not that it matters though. You can just give them flowers, and run off. It's funny seeing them run after you, or get jealous while hanging out around girls lol And huh, so you can kiss other guys. I thought there was only one specific guy in the whole game that you could kiss.

Yo know you don't have to kiss the boys to make it count, right? Not that it matters though. You can just give them flowers, and run off. It's funny seeing them run after you, or get jealous while hanging out around girls lol And huh, so you can kiss other guys. I thought there was only one specific guy in the whole game that you could kiss.

Lol, I did it for the screenshot and the funny reactions from the other students. Bully is now my fastest platinum, that kleptomaniac trophy doesn't pop until you go back to your dorm room.