Post your PS4 screenshots!

SkyesUnholy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Even though it was a couple patches ago, this is one of my favorite cutscenes to Screenshot.

ihznSek.png

On that day, Eorzea received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of Alexander and were disgraced to live in these cages we called time.

sDdsRtb.png

Don't worry, he comes in bite size too.

kAxznxg.png

• Like 2

YESSS!!! I finally made Kyouka love me and I finally got that stupid trophy after all these months. Now I can continue with the game and hopefully platinum Omega Quintet. Well first I have to go repair her clothes since they were destroyed through all that grinding......I am going to be broke after this.

tjrn%20f_zpsvierpniv.jpg

• Like 3

Finally after a entire day of grinding in Overwatch. I leveled up 10 times and I got 10 loot boxes. I was able to get three legendary skins: the Mariachi Reaper skin and the Lionhardt Reinhardt skin but the most important skin is this one - The Halloween Reaper skin.

I am so happy that I got it and at this point. I have come to terms that I am not going to get the Halloween Mercy skin.

dsfsf_zpsplto8fbp.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I was pretty much looking for a PS4 general screenshot thread like the equivalent of the PS Vita screenshot thread to no success so here one is :P

This is not for trophy-screenshots unlike the other 2 threads found here and here, but just for any screenshots you fill the need to take throughout your gaming prowess

So I'll obviously go first, here's some recent end-result screens of a few games in MP from COD Black Ops 3, needless to say that my back hurts from carrying my teams

yF7EiVg.jpg

z5V0DKQ.jpg

rOHkNYq.jpg

And here's a not-so-recent one that doesn't deserve a spoiler tag :awesome: From SAO Re: Hollow Fragment, an obligatory pre-selfie with our Asuna's before taking on a boss xD

AGjmPEl.jpg

Post yours below!

Would videos be allowable? I've wanted to share the mini Rise of the Tomb Raider glitch-athon :P