What is your hardest earned trophy?

navep9

What is your hardest earned trophy other than a Platinum? I'm not looking for your rarest, but the one that was the biggest bitch to get. For example:

38L63bae5.png

:bronze:Show your Colors

Wear the Auditore Cape in every city.

And then the reason: First, I had to find EVERY damn feather in the game. And then, I had to run through every city, including the mountain road (who knew), with every guard pursuing me.

That is all. :|

:bronze: Arcana Heart 3 - Obtuse Angel :bronze:

34L02e282.png

Got a clean hit with [sacred Slayer (EF)].

The precise timing needed for this made it a real pain to earn only took me about an hour or two of frustration and believing it'd be impossible before getting lucky and pulling it off, I hate having slower reflexes I can do nothing about...

I'd have to say mine would be, That mine you found? disarmed. solo for brink. Was a real bitch trying to get this trophy it took me around 90minutes to finally get it. Because there AI are extremely dumb I would mark the mine right in front of them and they would walk straight into it. Had to be the most frustrating trophy for me.

• Like 1

My hardest trophie was the trophie form Start the Party: Save the World.

3Sb56dab.png HIGSCORE LEGEND

Play every game in Free Play mode and get onto the Highscore Table in each one

The reason is that some games are easy to get to the highscore table in the 1st time and there are others that are not so easy. But the game is a game w/move controller so it's more harder who have a weaker arms like myself.

Aside from the obvious WKC trophies. I think the next hardest earned was Rank 5 Online, Motorstorm PR. I tried a boosting group 9 when servers were still more active. This proved fruitless, as i was getting 1/2exp points per race, so i went it alone and had a few ups and downs and got there in the end. Like i say tho this was when they were still fairly active and you could find a decent amount of Rank 5 Gold racers, i only had to finish in the top 3 to get decent exp which i did.

Edited by Simmy_82

35L411c3e.pngTight Rope Walker

SBK09 Superbike World Championship (US)

Finish 10 races in a row without falling

Earned by 54 of 455 game owners

I got this trophy in May of last year. 14 months later only 10 others have acheived this. Self explanatory.

Edited by SomervilleHBK

Not to be a dick but we already have this topic.

http://psnprofiles.c...fficult-trophy/

Parker

Again! :P Didn't this happen on my first topic? Aw well. All I need is AF to come over here and lock this topic. Thanks man for pointing that out. B)

But this time I did look over the forum. Guess I must've missed it.

Edited by navep9

Again! :P Didn't this happen on my first topic? Aw well. All I need is AF to come over here and lock this topic. Thanks man for pointing that out. B)

But this time I did look over the forum. Guess I must've missed it.

Not a problem. B)

I think it may have been on page 2 or something, but again the only reason I even said anything was because it's nice to have everyone's responses in one thread instead of several. I do believe Mods can merge threads so he can just merge this one with mine so we don't lose any responses.

Parker

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...