First member that comes into your head

Raccoon_0

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/1/2018 at 6:57 AM, Miss Makoto said:

@Iris Heart because he's a loyal friend and not fake like many users on here

@Miss Makoto She is one of the best users in this community.

Spoiler

Sorry for not contacting you on PSN this weekend for our LBP3 session, I got a severe cold and I was sleeping the most of the time. Maybe we can play the next weekend?

Edited by Iris Heart
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Bullstomp, maybe we will be best friends one day in future despite rocky beginnings? :)

Life can be funny that way :)

Who knows what the future holds... ?

Britain and America were at war once in history, now allies...hmmmmm ?

@LuciaRosethorn who indirectly influenced me to start watching Attack on Titan recently, which I am enjoying so far <3

I wonder if @Thropy_Hore will go back to Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and plat it (legit) ?, when he is not too busy playing trophy whore games :P

I wonder if @PooPDeePie wonders why I have Alien Isolation and Dead Space Extraction at 98%. He's in for a surprise in a couple of days ?

@Arkonaborg WOOF WOOF (I seeeeeeeeeeeee u) LOL!

I wonder if @Terra will play that Tera MMO that's coming to PS4? ?

Edited by Super Sand Virginia
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, PooPDeePie said:

It's not rocket science. I know you're going to pop them at a special event all in 1 day :P

. I figured that out ages ago but I just like to bug you :P

Sort of, waiting for 2nd PS3 controller to arrive in mail so I can do trophy for Dead Space Extraction plat, which in turn will allow me to plat Alien Isolation (PS4), which in turn will allow me to play Alien Isolation (PS3)(Which is also coming in the mail), which in turn will allow me to play Prey (But DLC is coming so need to wait for that maybe lol?), which in turn will allow me to plat Sly 1 and 2, which in turn will allow me to continue Sly 3, which in turn will let me play Sly 4 and all the infamous games which in turn will allow me to plat Infamous Second Son. OCD ?

OK first member(s) that comes to my head at this moment...hmmm

@Arkonaborg has an interesting taste in music (Personally I find it fun to discover "new" music)

I wonder how many daily reports (nonstop!)  @BlindMango has received about me today >:) 

@Melty Man, I might have to disable signatures on the forums...LOL

giphy.gif

Edited by Super Sand Virginia
  • Like 4