Pixel Hunter: Has anyone seen this game?

merciful84

Played it last night was on the Australian store we are classed are Europe when it comes to games. It was not in the most recent games on the store I had to manually search for it but when searching for Pixel it did not come up however searching for hunter it was the first game on the list.

The game has 5 worlds, 3 levels for each world with a boss at the end of each world. The first two worlds feel like a speed run of Mario but with pixel guns, There was some minor annoying parts in the later worlds but nothing over the top. If you were to do this in one sitting the you could do it in under an hour depending on how many times you die.

There is a continue system but it takes up items you collect and if you decide not to continue you are only sent back to the start of that stage even if you are on world 5-3 you will be sent back to start of world 5-3 instead of a checkpoint built into the game.

• Like 2

It's just meh really, you don't get much for the price of the game and it would be even shorter if several of the levels didn't have some unfair bits in them.

I've played through it, got all 5 trophies and I sort of enjoyed it but I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone.

It's just meh really, you don't get much for the price of the game and it would be even shorter if several of the levels didn't have some unfair bits in them.

I've played through it, got all 5 trophies and I sort of enjoyed it but I wouldn't really recommend it to anyone.

Agree for the price it is not worth the money, however I found it a fun little game if your short on time. If it ever goes on sale then I would say to others to get it then

Agree for the price it is not worth the money, however I found it a fun little game if your short on time. If it ever goes on sale then I would say to others to get it then

Yeah that's fair enough.

I ended up breaking the game within 10 mins of playing it and got stuck in a T-Pose

Sorry I forgot to mention badly made too.

• 3 months later...

The devs gave me a key to stream it on twitch, but it just about works I found. I reported it to them and they told me along the lines of "Both your PSVita and PSTV must be broke or you're playing it wrong"

LsrP9AG.jpg

I love the complete lack of personal responsibility the devs have for their own fuck ups. Thank god it's failing; I'm not even paying 3 dollars for it. Not supporting people who can;t take responsibility.