Dead or Alive Extreme not getting Localized because of SJW?

Kishnabe

Looking forward to the thoughtful and mature discourse that will no doubt follow the comment about "social justice warriors" taking away another opportunity to ruin game controllers with nosebleeds.

Also, if people are mad about not getting the chance to ogle underage Japanese girls in bikinis in a beach setting, let me remind everyone that Senran Kagura Estival Versus is still coming out here in the West any month now.

This^

So uh, do we have actual confirmation that it was the "es-jay-dubyas" are the reason? Because this reeks of Tecmo, or rather FANS of Tecmo blaming potentially poor sales on a imaginary boogeymen. 

But hey, with plenty of internet circlejerks dedicated to bashing feminism  over every imaginary sleight one can concieve, I suppose I can't fault them for trying to get away with it. 

Edited by RedRodriguez87
  • Like 1

I don't why this would be a big deal, Dead or Alive is no Street Fighter in terms of popularity. Do really see people getting hyped for a new game as they would for SF & MK.

When I think DoA, say that's the series that sales copys because of boobs.

Edited by Suicidal Turtle

I don't why this would be a big deal, Dead or Alive is no Street Fighter in terms of popularity. Do really see people getting hyped for a new game as they would for SF & MK.

When I think DoA, say that's the series that sales copys because of boobs.

Boobs are only a part of the series' popularity. Most of the boobage is relegated to Extreme tbh. The major interest is the deep and complex fighting system the main series offers players dedicated enough to learn its intricacies. Street Fighter is hard to master because of ridiculous symbols and stupid combos. DoA utilizes a complex series of combos and symbols that are easy to learn, hard to master, and reward dedicated players.

Edited by AnimeDreama
  • Like 1

Rice Digital have managed to get copies of the game and pre-order's are available, they're asia imports with english subs.

Vita - http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/store/dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-venus-ps-vita

PS4 - http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/store/dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-fortune-ps4

Ooo, sasuga.

But I still don't know which version I should get :(

Ooo, sasuga.

But I still don't know which version I should get :(

Aren't you the world Vita ambassador? ;)

Then again, the visuals are pretty important in this game and the Vita version will probably be severely downgraded... unless the PS4 version isn't very resource-heavy.

• Like 1

They are now attacking Play Asia for calling our their BS and trying to sell DOA Asian English Sub copies.

LOL.......

Are you fucking kidding me?!?...

I don't actually think P-A cares about them :awesome:

Thank heavens someone stands up to these people and their bullshit.