GAME ON SALE FOR $1.50

Reasuns

Just a PSA, this game is on sale for a little bit more than free currently. I am guessing that this sale is only live in the US, but I could be wrong. If you are looking for an easy platinum (this is the game I thought I got, but instead got the hard plat of trine 2: complete story) then get this game for super cheap!

When isn't Trine 2 on sale is more like it. Seriously it pops up every month while Trine 1 (PS3) has never seen the light of a PSN sale.

Because I got the platinum for Trine 1, I know it has been on sale. lol I just checked, I bought it for 36NOK, approximately 4.15USD.

(pro tip, don't update the game until you get the hardest trophy in the game, namely take no damage going up this wall near the end of the game, the rest of the game is pretty easy)

Edited by MMDE

It has been free for PS+ before, in fact, at release day.

Probably wont be free again.

When isn't Trine 2 on sale is more like it. Seriously it pops up every month while Trine 1 (PS3) has never seen the light of a PSN sale.

Actually not every month this year, maybe last year. This year it has been up maybe every 2 months... but still it had never been this cheap.

There's certain games they've been pimpin out for the longest. Some have even ended up free on plus, then they went on sale again the moment after they were on plus. Arkham Asylum/City are 2 prime examples. The Cursed Crusade is another one, but to my knowledge, it wasn't free on plus in NA.

Edited by kidson2004
  • Like 1