Strumillionaire

Banana_Sausage47

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How does this count?

I am pretty sure, that I strummed over 5 million times that Bar-.-

Or is one Up/Down strum counted as 1?

You can check how many times you've strummed in the main menu, press 3 to open Options and select trophies. It tracks progress on every trophy including that one.

• Like 1

How does this count?

I am pretty sure, that I strummed over 5 million times that Bar-.-

Or is one Up/Down strum counted as 1?

One up counts as one and one down counts as one. An Up/down counts as 2. The strums only count when playing on GHTV though so any strums while playing offline don't count.

Up/Down strums are elemantary for beating the higher difficulties.

I recommend to practice this as soon as possible

I disagree with this. I have a lot of difficulty with up/down strumming. It throws my rhythm off. I'm actually number 5 on the in-game leaderboard for the offline version of "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)" and I only strummed down for the whole song :P

• 2 months later...

This trophy will probably take longer than all of the other trophies in the game combined. It's a massive grind - I've put about 50-60 hours into the game at this point and my total lifetime strums are currently around 760,000 (though I have played TTFAF loads...).

Strumming rapidly throughout songs does increase the count, but I would honestly rather this trophy come naturally over time because the game is still loads of fun and they add new music every week.

• 2 months later...

This trophy will probably take longer than all of the other trophies in the game combined. It's a massive grind - I've put about 50-60 hours into the game at this point and my total lifetime strums are currently around 760,000 (though I have played TTFAF loads...).

Strumming rapidly throughout songs does increase the count, but I would honestly rather this trophy come naturally over time because the game is still loads of fun and they add new music every week.

Can you play the songs you want to online without having to pay?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, skateak said:

Lol. That is some good ingenuity. I wouldn't want to ruin my guitar over it though. I have been doing it legit since October and I have about 250k left. 

Still have to do 850k lol?. Maybe I'll give it a try but, I don't want to consider to spend another 15 euro's for a new guitar... I thinking about this haha!

• 1 year later...
On 9/15/2018 at 6:27 AM, JackHayden0893 said:

Didn't know about the options menu. I have less than 100k left to do. Should have it done within the week. I found what helped was just sat there watching tele strumming a bit  

Yeah. If you can find a show to binge, you can just mindlessly strum. I've been basically playing it legit on Rivals Arena for the past month or so. Last I checked, I'm at 770K - Give me strength.....

• Like 1