Strumillionaire

Banana_Sausage47

On 17/09/2018 at 1:30 PM, xLAKITUx said:

Yeah. If you can find a show to binge, you can just mindlessly strum. I've been basically playing it legit on Rivals Arena for the past month or so. Last I checked, I'm at 770K - Give me strength.....

You can smash it. Im down to 50k and doing it on off. Hopefully have it done within the next week or so. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, REFan said:

Nice. I'm at 820k and gonna try to finish this week. Let's keep the grind going! I still need like 30 mil for the 100 mil trophy too. 

God. This is so tedious. There are so many other games that I'd rather play in my free time, but this December 1st server shutdown is looming. Once I hit 750K, then it really started to feel like a slog. 

On the plus side, I'm ranked 8th worldwide right now in Rivals Arena! (That and a dollar will get me a pack of gum...)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xLAKITUx said:

God. This is so tedious. There are so many other games that I'd rather play in my free time, but this December 1st server shutdown is looming. Once I hit 750K, then it really started to feel like a slog. 

On the plus side, I'm ranked 8th worldwide right now in Rivals Arena! (That and a dollar will get me a pack of gum...)

Haha I'm definitely over this grind too. I'm tired of the hand mixer running. :) Gotta get it done before December though. After the online is done I'll probably do the offline trophies and platinum so I can box up the guitars 

On 23/09/2018 at 8:11 PM, xLAKITUx said:

Up to 842,436. Made a lot of progress this weekend!

Glad to hear!! I've got to the point on playing my vita collecting more trophies and strumming the guitar with my foot. Once I have Strumillionaire done, all I need is the Hero Powers and the 20,000,000 points offline.

Think everythings gone out the window to just get this one trophy looking at this thread. It is a tedious trophy. 

On 9/23/2018 at 5:18 PM, REFan said:

Nice. I'm at 820k and gonna try to finish this week. Let's keep the grind going! I still need like 30 mil for the 100 mil trophy too. 

How you coming along? I didn't have much time to play at all this week. I'm at 862,798 as of this morning.

I've done my fair share of daily strummings, I really recommend just strumming non-stop on regular difficulty, I've been trying on expert but it seems like the constant work on the game makes it crash (it corrupted my data at least 3 times over the weeks). Also, doing it like crazy but keeping casual pauses keeps me at an average of 2000 per hour.

On 01/10/2018 at 7:06 PM, LRadvent said:

I've done my fair share of daily strummings, I really recommend just strumming non-stop on regular difficulty, I've been trying on expert but it seems like the constant work on the game makes it crash (it corrupted my data at least 3 times over the weeks). Also, doing it like crazy but keeping casual pauses keeps me at an average of 2000 per hour.

I think you have a missing zero dont you ?

20.000 per hour sounds more like a normal average ^^

• Like 1

6 hours ago, seblegamer said:

I'm at 328.582 ... still a lot to do ^^'

And still need 11M points for the 100M one :D

Oh jeez - 328K - You are going to have to play a ton between now and December 1st. After a marathon session right now, I went from 940K to 983,892 -- It's so close, I can taste it!

On 12/10/2018 at 6:05 AM, xLAKITUx said:

Oh jeez - 328K - You are going to have to play a ton between now and December 1st. After a marathon session right now, I went from 940K to 983,892 -- It's so close, I can taste it!

Yep still 25 to 30h of strum for me ^^

Congrats for your fresh platinum btw !! ;)

• Like 1