Strumillionaire

Banana_Sausage47

2 hours ago, King_Shrimpey said:

no really knows.....

did u get the trophy ?

im at 700k hope to get  it in time :(

highly doubt i can, i just got home lol but i'll attempt anyways lol

1 hour ago, Aowba said:

Either you will need to strum 24 hours/all day long, either you need to buy yourself a saw as soon as possible and it will take something about 4-5 hours.

I had 140k when i began on Sunday and now i'm done with that. Three times my save file crashed when i was over 700k but now i'm okay.

So literally my strum survived about 1,5 million clicks in a week.

461b143ebe30.jpg

dang did u use duct tape or electrical tape or anything on the saw blade or strum bar?

1 hour ago, oOMementoMoriOo said:

highly doubt i can, i just got home lol but i'll attempt anyways lol

dang did u use duct tape or electrical tape or anything on the saw blade or strum bar?

yup i did on a saw's blade and on a strum bar as well.

it's done. I'm done with all the online trophies today. the amount of grind and work i put into this

I wish the rest of you the utmost luck and hope as many of you can get the online trophies as possible. I believe in all of you. I was going to give this up but I persevered and it's done. Have faith and keep working at it

• Like 4

2 hours ago, oOMementoMoriOo said:

Servers still up? https://support.activision.com/onlineservices?gameTitle=Guitar_Hero_Live&sfdcIFrameOrigin=null reports in pacific time so I guess it will be down at midnight pacific time then?

Just checked and they are still up. However, I can only assume everyone have a matter of a few hours left, if that...

I was able to get on it at 8am UK time today. Went to the cinema, came back and I'm now getting the Service Unavailable notice even though the server status page says it's online. 

Going by the posts above mine, looks like it went down roughly around 12pm UK time? 

Edited by Beeinhollywood

Kinda disappointed to be seeing this shutdown. It was an enjoyable service. BUT, I am also pretty happy that I don't have to spend hours/days trying to get an extra 750k strums for that trophy, now that it is impossible. Saying that, it would have been funny to rig up a power tool to do Paul Gilbert style strumming xD